Looking for an integrated amp around 4000 to 5000.

I am currently looking to upgrade from a Rogue Pharaoh integrated. I have Ascendo C8 Rennasance speakers 88  DB. 6 ohm. PC to Wyred4sound DAC 2. Looking for some input on others experience. Considering Levinson 585 or Primaluna EVO 400. I need a line out for a sub. Prefer a balanced in but that is not a deal breaker. I welcome all recommendations.
Ag insider logo xs@2xpal
You'll never know without trying, but my belief is that you'll get a lot more bang for your buck in terms of sound quality if you replace the DAC instead of the Rogue.  A MHDT Labs Orchid would be a big improvement over your DAC2 and set you back about $1200.  Almost anything would be better than that DAC. 

You're probably going to make a somewhat lateral move and the DAC2 is still going to be holding your system back.  But what do I know?  Your system, your money.
big_greg, thanks for the info on the MHDT. I am waiting to see which amp I go with as some have a built in dac. If it doesn't I will definitely give the Orchard a try.
There are some other r2r NOS DACS worth taking a look at in that price range. I found the DAC2 to be kind of bright and brittle and mechanical sounding. Another option might be to have W4S upgrade the DAC2. I haven't heard their higher end DACs.
I have an almost mint ML 585 that's currently boxed located SoCal. PM me if interested,
Cheers
the 585 is a superb unit and a ridiculous bargain. people beating up harmon are missing out on some really good gear. imo
Too many option in the market today dear @pal. Also too many opinions...
The only way to properly invest your well earned money, is making a short list with some of the suggestions that you like in the paper and then figure out the way to make some demo.
Trust your ears, our opinion is redundant, since we have different preferences, tastes, systems, rooms, wifes, etc...
Used McIntosh MA5300; new McIntosh MHA150; Yamaha AS3000; used Cary SLI80 ( this would be my pick); used Accuphase E-270; new Yamaha AS1200; used Electrocompanient ECI 6 MK II; new Shindo Laboratory Apetite 6V6. 

Rogue has upgraded the Pharaoh, it's more powerful, it has a new amplifier stage, pre amp stage and phono stage at 4k