Any US manufacturer of a 845 SET amplifier

I listened to a Line Magnetic 845 SET amp and was very impressed. It was very well built. My concern is not about build quality, however I am concerned about service.  Anyone know of a US company producing such an amp?
mesch
@cal3713 Thanks for the thread. Just now followed it. Most of the 845s mentioned are above my budget. Need to pay off my house first. 
Feel free to send me a PM on here or email and we can chat about who does the service work/etc. 
Thanks all. I should mention that my budget does not exceed $5000.

@goldprintaudio  thanks for chiming in. I had you on my list as a dealer to call regarding my questions concerning LM amplifiers. I will do so.  

At the moment I am in a quandary as to going to an integrated vs. looking for a tube amplifier to rotate with a SS amplifier using my Aric Audio tube preamp. 

From my observations the Tone Import web site doesn't supply much info regarding LM. I had planned on calling them to find out more regarding the service facility they use.   
Are you looking for an amp or integrated amp?

Cary Audio makes an 845 based amp --  

https://www.caryaudio.com/products/cad-805rs/

And Line Magnetic makes both 845 integrateds (845ia and 845Premium), and amps (503PA and 513PA).

I'm a dealer for both lines.

And we generally do not see issues with Line Magnetic.  But if you do, there's a service facility for everything that Tone Imports brings in here in the US for repair.

From the reviews I read, it sounds almost as good as an Audio Research 6550 amp.  They are made in the USA I think...

Cheers!
Coincident Technology makes a limited edition 845 amplifier. They’re a Toronto company. I think very highly of their Frankenstein momblocks, which are 300B. Those guys know their tubes.
i remember my cary 805’s... massive, lovely amps with such a warm luscious sound! couldn’t drive my proacs at the time on more dynamic music in a large listening room at the time, was sorry to see them go
I dont think that Kara (DeHavilland) is still active in this market. Perhaps I am wrong but I think this is worth mentioning.

Thanks all for the quick response. I will check out these products and call Tone Imports. 
Art Audio is a UK based company that does 845 SETs and they have three approved service centers in the US.  One in CT, MI and CA for regional convenience.  That being said, I am 100% certain Line Magnetic has an approved service center in the US.  I don't know who it is, but it is not possible that they don't have one.  
I've had a Line Magnetic 518IA 845 SET , which is now called 845IA, for 5 years no operating issues whatsoever. If you haven't already, you might reach out to US importer Jonathan Halpern - Tone Imports to ask if there is US based tech support ; I don't recall if there is. His email is

shindo.usa@mac.com