Would Totem Arro's be a significant upgrade from Kef Q150's

My listening room is on the long/narrow side 8' x 18' x 8' high. Therefore I listen in the nearfield, speakers (Kef Q150's) are 5' apart and myself 7' away from them. I very much enjoy the sound I'm getting from them. My setup is Yamaha A-S501 with chromecast audio going into the optical input, streaming Spotify premium. My speakers are 2' away from the rear wall and I find the bass is plentiful that I don't use a sub woofer. I have the opportunity to purchase a pair of used Totem Arro's which would work in my room as far as tower speakers are concerned. I am quite happy with the sound I'm hearing now, but if this would be a significant improvement I would purchase the Arro's and sell my Kef's. Type of music I listen to is a lot of acoustical, alternative/indie, a little classic rock.  
hagarthehorrible
Post removed 
The answer is only yes if you're prepared to upgrade the amp.  

Nothing wrong with the Yamaha integrated amps in general but the Totems will demand a better amp from day 1 that you own them.  They'll sound a bit dull and lifeless until you up your amp game.
hey. I had the Arros fora while. They image beautifully, but they're not the most bass-y speakers.