Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty

Maxwell Street, And This Is Free: The Life And Times Of Chicago’s Legendary Maxwell Street.

Just read a review in Stereophile. Some pretty good old fashioned blues.

I wish Agon would make a like button available.  Lots of good tunes being shared here!

Jose' James - Lean on Me (a collection of Bill Withers work)

Vanessa Fernandez - Use Me

BTO | R.I.P. Robbie Bachman 

Orianthi | Violet Journey

Paul Gilbert | Get out of my Yard

Rik Emmit & RESoultion 9

Pretty Reckless | Light me up

So Amazing(VA)-An All-Star Tribute To Luther Vandross(CD) This recording IMO exceeds any genre category. Vinyl night has a very high bar to match this great recording!

@dayglow 

A simple 2 head CR-1A. Motor drive instead of a belt, which I like. Does everything I need for playback and sounds pretty darn good in the main rig. You can see it in my system page.

+1  What Nakamichi model deck do you own? 

@jerryg123 

How is the Gaz Coombs release? Had that on my list for tonight but haven’t got there yet.