Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty

@reubent - Yeah, they don't make em like Crack The Sky anymore do they!

I just cruised through Beth Hart, 37 Days. On my copy there's three bonus tracks. Check out "Leave The Light On" if you can locate it. 

N

Fitzwilliam String Quartet : Shostakovich - The String Quartets. DECCA 6 CD collection reissue. Originally released in 1980 on vinyl (I need to get that one of these days).

CD’s #5&6 - Quartets No. 11-15

All in my beautiful ex-library copy 😁

Doric String Quartet:

Britten 

• String Quartet No. 1, Op. 25 (1941) In D Major
  • Three Divertimenti (1933-36) For String Quartet
  • String Quartet No. 3, Op. 94 (1975) To Hans Keller
  • String Quartet No. 2, Op. 36 (1945) In C Major For Mrs J.L. Behrend

Purcell

• Fantasias (1680) In Four Parts

Chandos 2CD set 2019

currently playing a cd "belladonna" by daniel lanois...beautiful album with wonderful sound quality. highly recommended 

Candlebox, S/T CD. A great little Seattle grunge band performs the blues...

"Rain" Live

Brian McKnight-1989-2002 From There To Here(CD)

Great White-Once Bitten(CD)

Mel Torme-Swingin' On The Moon(CD)

Kicks of a much anticipated vinyl night!

John Coltrane - And the Jazz Giants. Prestige remaster compilation 1986 CD

Miles Davis - Miles Davis And The Modern Jazz Giants. Prestige reissue/remaster 1999, originally 1959 mono

Oscar Peterson Trio - Canadiana Suite. Limelight reissue, Japan, 1986. Originally 1965 CD

Monty Alexander, Ray Brown, Herb Ellis w/special guest John Frigo - Triple Treat III. Concord Jazz 1989 CD

Recorded live at The Loa, Santa Monica CA, June 1987

Art Blakey & The Jazz Messengers - A Night In Tunisia.  RCA Victor Group/Bluebird First Editions reissue 2002 CD, originally 1958

Cannonball Adderley Sextet - In New York. Riverside Records Reissue/remaster 2008 CD, originally 1962