Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty
Jean Michel jarre just streamed his NYE show. Really impressive production
https://youtu.be/VKjFjFtKBRI

Tomorrow a free Papadosio marathon starting at 6pm eastern time. It will be streamed on multiple sites.
Happy New Years!
Post removed 
Maazel - ‘The Cleveland Years’ collection box set. DECCA 2015 release.

Listening to disc #1 - Debussy. Listen to these from many other conductors and orchestras, so usually skip these in this set, but today, I will take a close listen. Recorded in 1977 and 1978.

La Mer, Nocturnes, and Iberia (Images for Orchestra).

CD
Boulez conducts Messiaen - Chronochromie, La Ville d’en haut, & Et Exspecto Resurrectionem Mortuorum. The Cleveland Orchestra. Deutsche Grammophon recorded 1993

CD
Anima Eterna Brugge. Schubert - The Complete Symphonies (box set), disc #3; Symphonies 1, 3, & 5.  Zig Zag Territoires, Released 2012

CD
Hans Graf conducts Henri Dutilleux - Orchestral Works I ; Symphony #2, Metaboles, & The Shadow of Time. Bordeaux Aquitaine National Orchestra. Arte Nova 2005

CD
Colin Matthews - Hidden Variables

Disc #1 : Sonata #5 ‘Landscape’ & Cello Concerto #1

Alexander Baillie; cello
London Sinfonietta
Berlin Radio Symphony Orchestra 
John Carewe conductor

NMC Records 2003

CD
Colin Matthews - Hidden Variables

Disc #2 : Hidden Variables, Memorial, Quatrain, Machine & Dreams

London Symphony Orchestra 
Michael Tilson Thomas conductor

NMC Records 2003

CD
Hilary Hahn plays Higdon - Violin Concerto & Tchaikovsky - Violin Concerto in D major. Royal Liverpool Philharmonic Orchestra, Vasily Petrenko conducting. Deutsche Grammophon 2010

CD 
The Neal Morse Band, 
Featuring Mike Portnoy, Randy George, Bill Habauer, Eric Gillette
Tight band! Great song! Check out "The Man In The Iron Cage"

https://youtu.be/9U7AKNOTeQI

N
A Spanish Nativity: Christmas Music by Lobo, Guerrero, Morales, Victoria --- Stile Antico  (Classical / Vocal)
Taverner: Missa Gloria Tibi Trinitas --- Contrapunctus / Choir of The Queen's College, Oxford / Owen Rees Conducting (Classical Choral; English Tudor period)
Watching NHL fight tapes from the 80’s 
jamming motorhead. A few Molson Goldens!

great night!
Came across a composer I was not familiar with, from a movie I was watching last night. Veljo Tormis.
Veljo Tormis: Litany To Thunder --- Estonian Philharmonic Chamber Choir; Tõnu Kaljuste conducting. 
Veljo Tormis: Works for Men's Voices --- Svanholm Singers; Sofia Söderberg Eberhard, Conducting (Choral, Classical / Estonian Folk)
Tavener: Ikon of Eros --- Minnesota Orchestra / Minnesota Chorale; Paul Goodwin, Conductor; Jorja Fleezanis, Violin; Patricia Rozario, Soprano; Tim Krol, Baritone. 
@david_ten 

Abbey Lincoln --- Abbey Sings Abbey

lovely...

charles lloyd - fish out of water
nutty
Happy New Year!good to see a PM from you. Enjoy the Music!
Happy Listening!
The Mavericks-Music For All Occasions(CD)
Norah Jones-Feels Like Home(CD)
Tony Bennett-MTV Unplugged(CD)
Ann Burton-By Myself Alone(Japanese Pressing CD)
jafant - Happy New year to you as well. 
I viewed your updated system pics. Very nice. 

Mahogany Rush - Child of Novelty

N
@nutty  - Happy New Year to you. Frank Marino and Mahogany Rush were scheduled to play at Ludlow Garage in Clifton. I think it got rescheduled, but will probably be postponed again. You should check them out if they do end up coming to town..... I was thinking about going. Saw them many, many moons ago.....