Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty
@boxer12  -  I've always loved - "Come on feel" The Lemonheads. Haven't played it in a while, but I plan to remedy that within the next couple of days.
David Sanborn - "Another Hand"

I'm not much of a jazz fan, and I know many serious Jazz fans will dismiss David Sanborn as a "pop-jazz" player. However, I've had this album for a very long time and find it absolutely perfect for setting a mood. It is tremendously melancholy and may make the listener feel melancholy. Well, I'm feeling pretty melancholy right now, so this is very fitting.

What a wonderful, unexpected gift. Play the album from the beginning if you have the time. The first half is better than the second IMHO. But its all good.

Great playing from Bill Frisell, Charlie Haden  and other fine guest performers.
Harem Scarem-mood swings

rigor mortis - slaves to the grave

madball- look my way
Feeling extremely lazy today, not feeling that good so listening to FM Tuner. 94.1 WHJY, The home of rock & roll. 
@uberwaltz,

In The Dark is one of my favorite Grateful Dead albums. I haven’t played it in years.  I think tomorrow.  
Stereo5.

I think I can say it is my favorite, it’s certainly much more accessible than some of their stuff where you really need to be a dedicated fan to truly appreciate.

It never gets old for me.
"Come on Feel" - The Lemonheads 

CD

Thanks for the reminder a couple of days ago @box
Passion and Warfare ... Steve Vai.

Not quite as extremist shred guitar as Satriani.
@maholl50  - Welcome to the " What's playing on your system today?" thread. Keep 'em coming....
Chet Atkins and Mark Knopfler - Neck And Neck (30th Anniversary, Music On Vinyl)