Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty
Grand Funk Railroad, "Closer To Home" CD
Pink Floyd, "Animals" Remastered CD
Green Day, "Dookie" CD
Frank Zappa, "Burnt Weeny Sandwich" On Vinyl
Jethro Tull, Minstrel In The Gallery" on Vinyl
Joni Mitchell, "Court And Spark" on Vinyl
King Crimson, "Discipline" on Vinyl
Nine Inch Nails, "The Downward Spiral" on SACD

Now I need a nap!

Wow! there are some great ones in there stereo5!!

The Low Anthem / Eyeland 
We got a couple inches of snow today uber. Just starting, should be done in March or so... You kind of get used to it after 50 years or so LOL 

Dandy Warhols / Dandy Warhols
Pandora via Smart TV to Home Theater Receiver/Sound System.

set to 2 channel stereo (you gotta pay attention, watch the inadvertent changes these receivers make).

Main system is down, using components for photos of amp stand(s) I will be selling soon.

Problem is, photo setup is near big tv, and Pandora's blue background is casting blue onto right side of objects I am photographing. I may need to cover the tv with something to block the blue, or turn office system volume up. Gotta have some music while doing this.
Pomp and Pipes "The Fenlands"
Fleetwood Mac "Dreams" Took a year to make that song!!
Zhu "Dreams"
Frank Sinatra "The Way You Look Tonight"

Last night I had some time to myself, wife was out doing some stuff, so I poured myself a glass of Heritage Brown Sugar Bourbon, and listened to some music...

Started off listening to Hootie & The Blowfish "Cracked Rear View" Album, from 1994. Don't know if you recall, but this was a huge album, and pleasant to listen to, high quality recording and playback. Listened to tracks 2, 3 , and 4, the biggest hits from this album.

Then I switched things up and played some Who, lots of great songs of off "Who's Next" album from 1971. Love track 5, "the song is over", and track 6, "Getting in Tune".

Ended my session with one song, probably my favorite Robin Trower Song, "I want to take you with me" from his 2003 record "Living out of time". This was my first Trower album that I bought, and then worked my way backwards to the really good stuff.

Looking for to the winter season, as I tend to get to enjoy listening to my system more frequently.

Enjoy whatever you happen to be listening to today.

@uberwaltz   I really enjoyed it. I've listened to it fully, twice now. Have you had a chance to listen?

Three Chords And The Truth --- Van Morrison
...David, What do you think of that Van Morrison release?

Just installed a Exogal Comet Plus DAC into my system and had to check it out. So I played Alison Krauss new album Windy City......amazing
No wonder she's won 27 Grammys 
The Exogal Comet Plus was the very first dac I ever owned.
Great little unit,  took a while to truly replace it after I got the " upgraditis" itch!
Exile on Main St tonight...Robin Trower Bridge of Sighs 180g remastered coming by UPS tomorrow!
Yello: 'Claro Que Si

on a 1981-model SL1210 /
Goldring G-1042 -
Turn the volume UP!
Boxer.
I would have to say it's my favorite album of theirs and it can hold its head up in supposed superior company as a class musical experience.
Baltus.
Wow.
Not heard Yello in like forever, now going to have to dig some out.
Thx
Avenged Sevenfold  "City of Evil" - first couple listens mostly hard to swallow. Gave it a chance. Realized these guys are great musicians -  via my new ATC sm 40's (not for everyone)but I Like!😎🍺
Well hip hip hooray!
At freaking last.
A fellow A7X fan.....👍👍👍

Do yourself a favor and buy Nightmare.
By far and away their best album ever.
Not a single bad track on the whole album.

But " Victim" gets my vote as the standout track.
If you can listen to that and not be moved you must be clinically dead.....