Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Jimmy Rushing With Oliver Nelson And His Orchestra ‎– Every Day I Have The Blues (Bluesway 1967 mono)
Jay McShann Featuring Claude Williams ‎– The Man From Muskogee (Sackville 1973)
Big Head Todd & The Monsters "Statagem". On Giant records  This was actually a HP recommend lp. Why???

Remember talking about the Steely Dan lp only available on vinyl from Giant? Two Against Nature. I own it!
Loudon Wainwright III - S/T  (Atlantic 1971 UK)

Great album with some masterpiece songs. "Hospital Lady"
Loud, in the dark, will stun you.
I like "The Mountain Goats". Don't have that though

My Morning Jacket / Chocolate & Ice 
Right here Steve, streaming the Courtney... nice energy !!!!

“ tell me I’m exceptional, I promise to exploit you “....

I think she knows stuff....
Tried experimenting with different power cords on the Christmas tree color wheel, I sense no change until after the 3rd Woodford. Who knew one could put Shunyata in the Christmas budget ?
Wrapped the Shunyata Anaconda Helix PC that powers my   V-RAY.  Can you say alright!
Rush - Grace under Pressure (original 1984 pressing)
(with Synergistic Green and Black PHT's on the headshell and tonearm)
Picked up a lightly used Soundsmith Aida MKII on an impulse purchase yesterday. Put it on the Technics SL-1200 MKII tonight. Listening to Paul Simon - Stranger to Stranger. The cartridge is really quiet and the mid-range is fantastic. It has amazing Channel separation and a nice holographic 3D sound. I'm liking it so far. Supposedly it only has 10 hours on it so I'm not sure it's even broken in yet.
Nice score Greg !!! That’s pretty far up the line as memory serves  - congrats !!!!!

Thanks Jim! I'm kind of blown away by how good my old DJ turntable sounds now.
Greg,
Congratulations! I just picked up the "Boheme" model this week & it is awesome. 

Tomic,
"Noteworthy Acoustics" is the name of a company I'm starting. I'll be selling interconnects, speaker cables, & power cables via Audiogon starting in January. What makes these different to what is currently out there is the method I'm using (patent pending) to shield the wire. Steve has volunteered to help me develop a dedicated phono cable that I hope to have available around March.  
Nick Drake - Bryter Layter. "Northern Sky" just floats in the air in front of me.

When my first wife and I were separating, I think the most amicable part of that disaster was when we split our Nick Drake collection.
Very cool on the Boheme boxer. I've only had one other moving iron cartridge and it was a lower-end lower end Grado and I hated it. I couldn't find much information about the Aida, but what I did find was all positive and sounded like something I would like.
Boxer !!! Congrats on your venture and patent - no small thing moving the body of knowledge forward :-) how wonderful!!!! I was confused as I thought Steve was commenting about it sounding good with your products now, love the name BTW....
Bob James/Earl Klugh One On One, Two Of A Kind, Bill Evans Sunday At The Village Vanguard.
Tomic,
Thank you! Steve does have a pair of my prototype IC's he is evaluating.

Greg,
I'm really pleased with it. Yours is farther up the ladder & should be really good. 
Ah so, I understand now !!! Well if Steve is getting better sound then that is Noteworthy:-))))
Aimee Mann - Bachelor No. 2, or the last remains of the dodo. RSD 2020 Black Friday release. 
@tomic601  its that 2013 reissue that has some sonic pops on side A, but other than that it's holographic and poignant
Thanks @tomic601 ,

Just saying it's Noteworthy that I'm getting better sound.

I agree, Tim's company' name is cool. So far it's deserving of that name!
Grand Funk Railroad "We’re an American Band"

No glasses, a very nice re-issue.