For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
@big_greg
Thanks Greg,  wasn’t me.  I was still trying to read up about it.   Somebody got a bargain.  
Here you go. I’ve used them and they are well made.

Oh heck yes, perfect. Thanks.
Monteux conducts the London Symphony
Debussy and Ravel
Decca - Speakers Corner reissue
Ortofon 2M Mono came today. Mounted it on an extra headshell. Added weight to get it close to the Soundsmith cart/shell. And tried it out. I received some nice mono LP’s from @slaw , chose a couple, but settled on ‘Music for Organ and Brass’ from 1959.

Yep, after then trying the same LP with the Soundsmith, then switching back again, I now understand how much more a mono cart/set-up provides. The Soundsmith sounded thin, and overall lacking in depth in comparison, (probably the only time I can say that about the Zephyr). The Ortofon mono put everything back in order. Full sound, a lot of ‘grunt’ with the organs, deep soundstage, even width was apparent. Just sounds ‘right’.

I was really wondering how much better the mono cart would be, and it is petty significant.

A bit of a pain as the weight tacking differences has to be recalibrated with each - using a single table - but really, well worth it. And as my scale is always at the ready, not a big deal.
Post removed 
Glenn Gould - Bach: The Goldberg Variations. Columbia Masterworks 1956 mono
@bkeskeThe nice part about the mono cartridge is the conical or spherical stylus does not require you to vary the VTA/SRA adjustment.  Once you have it aligned in its own head shell it’s just a matter of adjusting the VTF as you pointed out.  Picked up about 30 mono pressings of 1940s and 50s mono classical recordings in a lot purchase. Most are Westminster pressings and very nice.  These are much more enjoyable with my 2M mono
The Congos- Heart of the Congos ( Blood and Fire pressing )

this is as analog as it gets:-)
@drrsutliff 

Yep, good point. Fiddling today, I realized VTA doesn’t make a huge difference, so just adjusted it where the Soundsmith sounds best (which I’m still playing with).

The more I listen, the more impressed I am with the 2M.
Post removed 
Szell conducts Brahms Piano Concerto #2. The Cleveland Orchestra w/Leon Fleisher. Epic 1962 mono

Almost hard to believe this is a mono recording.
@nicks25 

Beatles - Help!, Rubber Soul

+1 Rubber Soul is a favorite of mine. Then to come....Revolver. But Rubber Soul foretold where the Beatles were heading, quickly.

@bkeske

It’s my favorite as well.  Great songwriting on this album. Would be nice if Giles Martin would work his magic on Rubber Soul.
Got to hang up the system for the night so I can plastic cover everything in the electronics room.  I am having a dedicated 20 amp line pulled into the electronics room tomorrow.  That and a new Audioquest Niagara 3000 ought to help my system sing even better.  Yeah!

Just played...

Motels, "Little Robbers"
Motels, "All Four One"  This particular Motels album is exceptionally well recorded.  Really nice stuff.  Martha Davis has a beautiful voice.

Duard Van Beinum conducts Brahms Symphony #2. Concertgebouw Orchestra of Amsterdam. Epic 1954 mono.
Ormandy conducts Wagner - Parsifal. The Philadelphia Orchestra. Columbia Masterworks 1956 mono
Karajan conducts Brahms Symphony #1. Vienna Philharmonic. RCA Victor Red Seal (Shaded Dog) 1959 mono

incredible.
You can't go wrong with Colombia Masterworks and RCA Red Seal mono.

I’m tellin ya, I really didn’t think I could enjoy mono as much as I have this evening. A decent mono set-up, and good recordings, can rival (some) stereo. Usually I want to move on and dig back into the stereo selections, but this has been fun.
Sarah Jarosz
Undercurrent
Sugar Hill 2016

This is one you want on vinyl. Roomful of rich sound. Harmonics and voice timbres dancing off the walls and ceiling in watery traces. What a voice. Great recording.
Ormandy and The Philadelphia Orchestra. - Afternoon of a Faun. Debussy: Afternoon of a Faun & Nocturnes. Ravel: Daphnis and Chloe, Suite No. 2. Columbia Masterworks 1956 mono
What will be on mine is the three newly acquired Better Records hot stampers I just bought! The Beatles sgt pepper, Mel Torme swings shubert alley, and Dick Schory music to break any mood....also have 2 other hot stampers that I’ve yet to play....miles davis kind of blue, and the doors LA woman.....recently played Vic Damone - On the Swingin Side - Columbia CS8373, what a great sounding record!! Just recently grabbed a mint copy of Frank Sinatra Concert Sinatra, original reprise label from Ebay, that should sound great.
Looking at collection in discogs and realizing I have some cleanup work to do....

also realizing more culling is in order
@tomic601  - Did someone say "culling"? One of my favorite sports...... I was a year early on the start of my culling. Would have been a great lockdown activity..... The good news is I have not dug myself back into the same hole.... yet. Everything still fits into my 8 bin IKEA rack. Well, except for the stuff in milk crates in the storage room, but that's a different story.
@drrsutliff  Great album, I picked up an original pressing VG+ at a thrift store. This album gets better the more times you listen to it. I was not aware of this LP because its a previous generation album for me. Might be a top 100 pop/rock album of the 70's?
@dayglow 
I agree it’s a great album. I have my original that I purchased in 1976 as well as this reissue that I purchased at a Dave Mason concert at a small local theater a few years ago.  Rick
Finally put the quasi completed walnut slab amp stand in Casa Pacifica system pictures.,,, next up better cable routing and a spring experiment or three
Current isolation is all From HRS

extended listen is I gave up a wee bit of  Low bass extension for better midrange clarity.