Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Tedeschi Trucks Band
Signs 
2019 fantasy records 

I have tickets for TTB, row ten , center section from July, postponed till next year 
Bringing It All Back Home - Bob Dylan - The Original Mono Recordings, Columbia - 2010
Loggins & Messina / 'Full Sail'

I have a "Super Disc" copy done by Direct-Disc Labs who, when in business, were located in Nashville.  Though they did make actual direct-to-disc recordings those were rather few.  They did, however, get licensed to make some excellent half-speed cuts, and did a fine job of not ruining the mastering.  They always used original master tapes.  Plating and pressing are quite good and they used very good grade vinyl.  If you find any records on this label, buy it.  I have a few others (buried somewhere) and when I last listened to them the SQ is quite good.
@j_damon,
I have an original copy of Hot Tuna but mine shows RCA Records from 1971.  I'm not sure if there was an album released prior to the one I have.  So I have a question.  Is the one you have a gatefold jacket that is blue & yellow swirled lines with a large section on the front in a black & white squigle of an X, a starbust, and a bunch of small hearts?  Opening the gatefold and the inside of the jacket is a full picture of the band, on stage, in a rather blurry red iridescent overtone of color.  Is that the one?
I bought this album after seeing them in 1971 (I was 17 at the time) and have played it only a few times.  It's in perfect condition.  Just curious.
Playing some good stuff - most any Nautilus in good shape is super enjoyable, I own a few always looking for more...
No, the one I am referring to is the live at the New Orleans House, Berkeley, released in 1970.
I thought this was their first release but I could be mistaken. I saw them in 1975 they played a long , loud set, Journey without Steve Perry opened, they were way different without him 
Szell conducts Brahms Double Concerto. The Cleveland Orchestra w/Oistrakh & Rostropovich. Angel, reissue from the 80’s. Wonderful after a long couple days...
I aquired Joni Mitchell"Court and Spark" earlier this year on Nautilus.... sounds fine.

This was another label, Direct Disk Labs..........if you can find "Moondance" it's killer.
Szell conducts Tchaikovsky Variations on a Rococo Theme, and Weber Der Freischutz and Oberon overtures. The New York Philharmonic. Columbia Masterworks Mono. Date unknown....Mid- 50’s?
Ormandy conducts Rachmaninoff: Symphonic Dances & Casella : Paganiniana. The Philadelphia Orchestra. Columbia/Odyssey reissue 70’s.
Dutoit conducts Ravel. Ma Mere l’Oye, Pavene pour une Infante Defunte, Le Tombeau de Couperin, Valse Nobles et Sentimentales. Orchestre Symphonique de Montreal. London 1984
Live by Hot Tuna was their first album I believe.
I have a copy on tape and it is likely my best recording, the SQ is off the charts and some of the details are astounding, like the glass being dropped and broken in between track 3 and 4 (or 2 and 3?).

Whatever it is a phenomenal album and still my fave Hot Tuna cut.
Toni Tennille-Do It Again Side 1
Delia Bell-ST Side 2
Teddy Pendergrass-Love Language Side 2
Scandal-Warrior Side 1
Julian Bream-Classic Guitar(RCA LSC 3070) Side 2
Susie Allanson-We Belong Together Side 2
Tom Scott & The LA Express-Tom Cat Side 1
The Phil Woods Quintet-Song For Sisyphus Side A
uberwaltz, thanks for that information.  I'll clean up my copy of the one I have, today, and listen to it.  

Here's a short story about Hot Tuna.  I had tickets to a Jefferson Airplane and Moody Blues concert at the Forum.  I can't remember the reason, but I could not go and forfeited my tickets to a friend.  Due to some issue, the Moody Blues could not arrive to Los Angeles Airport that day and the concert went on without them.  Because of that, the promoter convinced both bands to provide a "free concert" at Alysian Park, outside of Dodger's Stadium, two days later.  I made it to that concert and arrived early, securing a sitting position about 30 feet from the stage setup, and dead center.  Jefferson Airplane and the Moody Blues put on fantastic shows, very memorable to this day.  The added bonus was assembling Hot Tuna as the opening act.  And this act included Papa John Creech.  It was after that concert I bought my copy of the Hot Tuna album, described above.
And that is my short story...
Track 3 on the first side, Uncle Sam Blues, has what must be a shot glass being broken during the song. I mixed some local shows with Jorma and a mandolin player Barry, Jorma told me they still get many broken shot glasses when they play that tune, that was 2005 I believe 
Alvin McBurney - Ira Ironstrings Plays: With Matches (Warner 1959)

Goofy jazz with a bunch of different instruments. Excellent analog recording.

Walt Michael And Tom McCreesh ‎– Dance, Like A Wave Of The Sea (Front Hall 1978)

Bluegrass with hamnered dulcimer. Barndancin'. With the new rig, I've springs in my step!
Roger Waters - The Pros And Cons Of Hitch Hiking (Harvest 1984)

One of the best albums ever made. Stunning sound quality.
@noromance ,

Played my pp US/Pros And Cons recently. SQ was great! No uncensored cover art though.
@slaw Ha. That censored a s s was an object of ridicule in London when I saw RW in the 80s.
American String Quartet - Dvorak String Quartets in D minor and E flat. Nonesuch 1986
Roger Waters - The Pros And Cons Of Hitch Hiking (Harvest 1984)

One of the best albums ever made. Stunning sound quality.
At last, someone who does not think that Amused to Death is his best album, it might be best sound effects album but not MUSIC.
IMHO of course!