Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
For those of you who are following, I feel fortunate in that I now have all three Norman Greenbaum lps as WLP.

"Back Home Again" is a treat! Certainly, it's a fully formed wonder in his career. Loved listening to it.
Been awhile since I posted... but I've been turning quite few great ones lately. Tonight is The Who: Who's Next. Absolute classic! And a great recording too, IMO!
The New Black Eagle Jazz Band ‎– At Symphony Hall (Philo 1982)

These guys are awesome. New Orleans jazz played perfectly. Excellent SQ.
Aerosmith - Rock in a Hard Place.  I haven't listened to this in a while.  I have always thought this album was under-rated.  Of course there's no Joe Perry or Brad Whitford, but it still rocks and there are a number of really good songs.
Aerosmith - Night in the Ruts. Not one of my favorites, but this copy is in really good shape.
Moving on to Get Your Wings... This one looks (and so far) sounds really good.
Porcelain Raft ‎– Strange Weekend (Secretly Canadian 2012)

Nice to hear this on the other rig. Nicely mixed wall of sound with a lot of beauty and nuance.
Lana Cantrell - The Now Of Then ! (RCA 1969)

Another Mr. Bojangles version on this.
She’s got something attractive that compels a spin. Smokey voice. An Oz-Broadway Marlene D.
Patti Page ‎– Indiscretion (Mercury 1959 mono)

Up on the pistonic driver rig. How the hell can 1959 make a recording so much better than 2020? Even wifey asked what was because she could hear how awesome it sounded through the floor.
Reo Speedwagon -Nine Lives Side 2
Tina Turner- Break Every Rule Side 2
Johnny Duncan-ST Side 1
Gerry Rafferty-Night Owl Side 2
Edwin Starr-Hell Up In Harlem Side 1
Eddie Money-Life For The Taking Side 1
Dean Martin-Dino Side 2
Dayglow, Looks like it was another great day!

Todd Rundgren / Hermit of mink hollow 
@boxer12 - Thx!  Eddie Money's  Life For The Taking Is a near reference level(SQ) rock recording. Be back on Tuesday.
Some fine tunes being played !!!!! @noromance simpler is better !!!

back into the Traffic box set - Shootout at the Fantasy Factory

and as an update, the Discogs seller contacted the record company and they requested a photo and audio sample. Note both of the angled cutout covers ( spark and Shootout ) have goofy plasticized  paper sleeves w contamination... 
I have some hope...
Jerry Lee Lewis - Killer Country (not the greatest hits record) - OP sounds very very good