For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Bob
at one stage I had a Dual 1209 I think it was.
it was a tall spindle stack changer anyway.
never got round to getting any 45singles so ended up selling it at a loss ... lol.
I listened to a few things earlier but the prize goes to a rare demo 78 from the 1969 Ann Arbor Blues Festival— Mississippi Fred McDowell , Big Mama Thornton rocking out. Really great sounds. 
Miles Davis 
Kink of Blue
MOFI 45 rpm

Happy Dyngus Day to all the vinyl spinners!
@j_damon Nice pick on Conquistador!  I was in the record store one day and they were playing that and I had to ask who it was and pick it up.  Not for everyone, but maybe one of Cecil's more "accessible" records.
Thanks for posting the video Geoff. Yeah @tomic601 , the "S/T" lp I picked up in an auction 3 years ago. Sounds great, has a cool jacket as well. Check out "Live at the Paradiso", the sonics are OK but the performance makes up for it.
@tomic601:  The album just says Grateful Dead.  Probably from the mid-1960’s.  Jerry “Captain Trips” Garcia is clean-shaven and trim.  Album cover is gold, with photo in red and yellow of sun surface eruption.  Figurine in Center that resembles The Creature.  Garcia wearing red, white and blue top hat.  First track, side one is “The Golden Road”.

@slaw:  I will try heat.  I got vinegar and soaked the spots in it, then re-washed on the Spin Clean, to little effect.  That old paint has been there a long time and won’t let go!
Paul Winter Consort - Common Ground 
Red Garland - Can't See for lookin
Art Blakey's Jazz Messengers with Thelonious Monk 
Wynton Marsalis - Baroque Music for Trumpets 
I scored a minty Conquistador CD at Goodwill for like a quarter... back in the old days when we could bin dive....
@slaw the Link Wray disc was done in his converted chicken shack with 3 tracks... he IMO is a consummate bass player also....
@uberwaltz  - You know I love The Tubes. And "What do you want from Live" is their best.....
@Reubent

Yes it is indeed.
White punks on dope is an all time classic.
Was going through the record racks today, tidying and culling and all The Tubes at the end of my T section so........
@tomic601 “Three Chords and the Truth” is pretty good isn’t it.  

——————————————————————

Van Morrison
Three Chords and the Truth

@big_greg  not everyone is a Cecil fan, he is different.
Wondering about your arm, I also have the classic III and I’ve seen some, older ones I think, with a moat on the pivot for damping fluid and some just taper up to the point, which do you have? The arms that come with the moat version have a flat rim where the pivot is inserted on the underside 
Would have loved to see The Tubes live as it sounds like they were having a blast on stage.
A show and a half I’m sure.
James yes Three Chords is super :-) Astral Weeks might be my bible but this is super tasty...
@j_damon Mine has the "moat". I've been using it without the damping fluid. I have the KAB fluid damper on my Technics SL-1200 MK2 and it seems to help. I may try it at some point on the Classic.
Big Greg I use a whisker of damping fluid in my Triplaner/Lyra Delos combination.... works for me...
@j_damon:  I listened to “Sticky Fingers” earlier today.

@slaw:  unfortunately, my ex-girlfriend took the hair dryer (which is fine since I don’t have much hair, but I don’t have it to heat the album to try to remove paint spots.  I judiciously used the microwave 5-10 seconds at a time with damp record, but to no avail).  Might not matter anyway, as the other side without the paint drops sounds pretty worn.  This was the Grateful Dead’s first album, released in 1967. 
Country Joe & the Fish, “Electric Music for the Mind and Body”, mono version.  Not what I expected.  Mellow psychedelic vibe to it.  
Pat Metheny
From This Place

Chopin Nocturnes
Daniel Barenboim

Satie
3 Gymnopédias
Alex Gillison

@bob540,

Unfortunately a hair dryer just isn't the same as a steamer. (Last Resort), put some lighter fluid on a rag and on a flat surface, press down pretty hard and give it one wipe. Don't wipe back and forth.
Kevin, I like "Gold Plated". Been in my semi-regular rotation for more than 40 years.
Reubent.

It's an album I just decided to cull..
😂😂

Oh well.....

Ziggy Stardust ..... David Bowie
@uberwaltz  - What? You culled "Gold Plated"? Say it ain't so......... ;~)

I've always like it. Especially like the cuts - "Mighty Fire" and "Rolling Home", but generally like the whole album.
@reubent 
Fraid so....lol
Its not a bad album overall and if my copy was in better shape it might stay, however it is pretty beat and very noisy even after US cleaning so to the outbox it goes.

That's my second step in culling, to play test the ones I have doubts about.