Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
@spirit I don’t think so and Discogs not much help- her site does not run well on my iPad but I sent her an email asking about vinyl:-) will let ya know I learn
Kraftwerk Japanese pressing of "Radioactivity" on recently rebuilt speakers in custom cabinet's. Sounds better than ever! everyone please enjoy your music to the fullest in these difficult times and stay well.
Welcome to the show odonustrigg!
Nice to have you here.

Nice tunes there for sure!
truth be told I have been bingeing on Antje Duvekot off my NAS...man she is sweet
Got the new (to me) VPI Classic 2 set up (which was more involved than I realized it would be) and mounted the Kiseki Blue NS on it. SRV - Soul to Soul
@noromance i have her on the server :-)

you missed my review of YOUR disc dude !!!

@big_greg, congratulations on the new acquisition.   That’s a great TT.  Please let us know how it goes and how it compares.  
Listening to Led Zeppelin I now. Sounds great so far! Uber, it has a Classic 3 tonearm with the Nordost Valhalla wiring. 
Oops! You guys all look alike on the interwebz. Herbie Hancock - Head Hunters playing now. 
Whaaaaaatttttt!

I resemble that remark.

Head Hunters is one of my test albums Greg, good stuff!
My old turntable died and I have been waiting a week for it’s replacement to arrive.  It came today!  I have been cleaning and listening to old albums:

* Woodstock, 3 album set
* Jefferson Starship, Red Octopus
* Ohio Players, Honey
* Pink Floyd, Wish You Were Here
* Joni Mitchell, Court and Spark
* Jimi Hendrix, Hendrix in the West
* Jon-Luc Ponty, Imaginary Voyage

Dont sounds bad for albums 40-50 years old!
@bob540  - Hey Bob! Welcome to the "What's on your Turntable Tonight?" thread. So, what is your new turntable? And keep 'em coming.........
After seeing Fly Like an Eagle on the Listening list I grabbed this from the rack to listen to again
Steve Miller Welcome to the Vault which is outtakes and alternate versions from his catalogue. There is also an edited version called Selections from the Vault (a single disc edit)Interesting Listening including a live Big Band version of Take the Money and Run
@tomic601 Saw it now, Jim. Good stuff. Glad you enjoyed it.
Funny you should say that about the Decca. It’s a gem. I bought an AT VM750SH last year for difficult records. It gets great reviews and I guess I can’t expect much at its price point but it gave me a barometer. The Deccas blow it away. It’s in storage.
And Sibylle gets around!

IF we all look alike that means I just dropped at least twenty pounds!

@noromance....I have in back of mind a Decca when I wear the Lyra out....
Thanks gguy767.

I got your message and it appeared fine on the forum.

Great album and I think my daughter had it on vinyl. I only have it on CD.
Sorry Tomic but if we all look alike I am afraid you just gained 40lb!
😇😇😇😇
Tbh I am now 3 records into the Hendrix Purple Velvet Box Set and I am not particularly impressed so far.

The upside is they are now selling for way more than I paid for it so there is that to be said......
Dido "Still on my Mind"
Got these in this week:

Dire Straits - Live "Love Over Gold/Solid Rock"  10"/45 rpm/Vertigo
Aoife O'Donnovan "Bull Frogs Croon" EP/45rpm
Fred Neil "Everybody's Talkin'" (Theme From "Midnight Cowboy") sealed/cut-out
@tomic601 ,

I'll get to it soon.
@spiritofradio,

I looked at my order history, I ordered Aoife @the first of February. Sure seems like it was Nov.