Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
I get the musical sacrifice for a girl: 1979 Donna Summer - Blossom Music Center Cleveburg, Ahia

Caprice packed with chicks and sugary wine...killed a few brain cells that eve....
The Tubes would be a lot of fun I think!  White Punks on Dope!  There was another story involving that same girl and music, but probably not something I should post in a public forum.
I bought about 8 Tubes albums from our LRS when he was flogging them off at  $1 a pop.....

The live  album is probably my favorite.
Jethro Tull
Living in the Past

(cassette)

Playing with old gear while straightening out the basement.  Mostly playing with the old gear.   
Just got a bunch of LP’s off Discogs yesterday, many very good ones...

But this one is really well done, and am listening to it now:

Zubin Mehta conducting the LA Philharmonic, Tchaikovsky Symphony No 4 in F minor, on London, 1967. 
Fantastic and in excellent condition.
@uberwaltz  - Agreed. The Tubes live album is their best. I saw them right around the time it was recorded. It was awesome! I've seen them a couple of times since, but its not the same as as it was back in their heyday. 

James Newton Howard Sheffield Labs Direct to Disc  recording. I forgot how good this 37 year old LP was. :)

Pete
Johnny Winter 
s/t     o/p
Ive had this record for 50 years or so, hard to believe it still sounds this good 
I mixed a show for Vince Welnick of the tubes when he was doing a tour under his own name, the thing I remember most was that guy smoked a lot of weed....
Wooden Wand ‎- Death Seat (Young God Records ‎2010)

Love it. Buy this record.

Eddie Henderson 'Realization' funky, spacey jazzey
Brian Auger's Oblivion Express' second wind' is this his only goodie?
Soft Machine 'third'
Uber - I wanted to be Jaco briefly before I came to realize what a towering talent he was... as I stumbled around the fret board.... ha

his story ends very sadly... one worth looking at as we consider a compassion zero society..,,
Stack of vinyl arrived.. last two days..

Linda Thompson- One Clear Moment 
Tomic.
I think every bass player from 70&80,s wanted to be Jaco,
And the problem was the fretboard indeed,or the lack of one.
I never could handle the fretless bass.
What was he, like 36 or so when he passed?
Another colossal waste!
You don't see many people even acknowledge the existince of Pentangle.
Great call Noromance!
I tell you now if Millercarbon ever finds his way in here and starts posting with his usual arrogant blow hard look at me style I'm done!

You can hardly visit a thread without walking into his vastly over inflated ego.

Sorry, rant over..... For now.
Uber ... yes it was a Gr8 buddy who had a fretless jazz that we nick named Pitch-Bitc_Because it was obvious who could and I couldn’t...
Uber he was here for a post... this thread can’t provide enough ego strokes to be a positive cost / benefit....

but sadly my audiogon experience shrinks every day....
I hear you Tomic.

I went one worse, bought a 5 string fretless.
How hard could it be?
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Well it looked good hanging on the wall anyway.....
@Uberwaltz - I acknowlege Pentangle, I'm not worthy! Must have 20 Pentange/John Renbourn Group/Bert Janch lp's. Renbourn's guitar sylings, Jacqi McShee's voice so angelic..

True story, was at a John Renbourn Group concert, late 1980's, some church on Univ of Penn's campus, taking a pee. Who comes out of the stall but John Renbourn. Given the circumstances, I played it cool but let him know I was a big fan. But not of the stench he made..
@noromance u have esoteric tastes only 3 for sale, Germany..... u r appreciated - hopefully I can stream it.... first