Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
@slaw Good memory!  I did play Johnny the Fox recently and realized it wasn't a very good copy, so I ordered a new pressing.  It was a bit disappointing, a little on the noisy side, but it may have been static.  It was pretty charged up when I took it off the table.  
@big_greg,

You need a MyMat or two brother. Any interest?

I've been a long time Thin Lizzy fan.
Various ‎- The Swing Era Into The 50's: How Sex Was Invented (Time Life Records ‎1981)

Loudon Wainwright III ‎- More Love Songs (Demon 1986)

Great record. Great recording.
Loudon Wainwright III ‎- A Live One (Radarscope 1979)

Everyone should have this record. Good live feel. One of my all-time favorites. 
Louis Armstrong ‎- Big Bands: Louis Armstrong (Time Life Music 1985 mono)

Sweet collection of 30s-40s Decca recordings. Smokey speakeasy vibe. Sparse instrument accompaniment to Sachmo's vocals. 

Paul Weller "A Kind Revolution" - Another found nugget I bought almost 2yrs ago & never opened, well, until last night. It feels kinda like a curtain coming down moment though. So many incarnations in his career. I've thoroughly enjoyed each one all the way back to '77, The Jam & "In The City"
@slaw  just got back online, busy Sunday with no stereo.  Anyway, thank you for getting back to me.  I would love to try a copy of the Cardas if you have an extra left.  I’ll pm you.  Will buy a mat from your web site and try that too.  Thanks,

James

Maria Schneider Orchestra
Concert in the Garden
CD

IMO this is a leading candidate for needs to be pressed on vinyl
@slaw I may try one of your mats at some point, but for now I'm tweaking other things.  At some point I'll probably be interested in something different than the big rubber mat on my JVC QL-Y66F.
Thanks @big_greg,. I'd love to help you when you're ready. That rubber mat is a SQ killer.
i will get in line for a MyMat 2 when i get thru. a few more system .changes..somebody told me change ONE thing at a time...
The rubber mat took a swan dive from my tt-71 early in its life never to return.
Slaw custom cut a MyMat just to fit inside  the platter lip exactly .
Be a good move Greg.
Post removed 
@slaw 
if you still have an extra deguass lp I would love to try it 
warming up the system for Grateful Dead 9/3/77 Englishtown raceway 
Parachute Records