For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Time.... ELO.

Found this with a stash of others in a box I had in the garage loft.
Do not remember buying them, stashing them or playing them ever.

This getting old lark is funny!
Jerry Lee Lewis is 8 years older than Keith Richards. For all intents and porpoises 🐬 they are of the same generation. It was established scientifically Keith Richards is older than dirt. Now, Jerry Lee Lewis’ wife, she was of a different generation.
Nice quiet Fathers Day. The wife out of town.  My son visited for a while, I called my dad.  

Big Bill Broonzy - S/T
Gloria Lynne - Miss Gloria Lynne With Wild Bill Davis And His Group
Jimmy McCracklin - The Best Of Jimmy McCracklin

I consider 1950’s artists and 1960’s artists to be of different generations. Same with 1960’s vs. 1970’s. Completely different in regard to culture, society, and mores. A generation used to mean approximately twenty years, but that was before change became so rapid. Now a generation can be as short as the four years of high school, if not less. Yeah, I know that’s not literally what constitutes a generation, but the meaning of words change.

Ralph Waldo Emerson: "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds."

Concerto No. 5 in E-Flat Major for piano and orchestra, Op. 73 (“Emperor”)

Beethoven
The Five Piano Concertos
The Cleveland Orchestra
George Szell, Conductor
Leon Fleisher, Piano

Columbia Masterworks 1971

4-Record Box.  The other 3 sound quite fine but this one (happens to be of my favorite one of the concerto too) sounds just thin and un-detailed.   Strange.  

Gary Burton Quintet - “Dreams So Real” The Music of Carla Bley

Gary Burton
Pat Metheny
Mick Goodrick
Steve Swallow
Bob Moses

ECM 1976

Lot of great music listed since I last looked. I am feeling somewhat melancholy, I would even say sad today, though it's alright.

Gold In California - Kate Wolf

I missed her almost completely when she was alive. Really sorry, as she was fine.

Sorry that you’re feeling down @oldbear. Hope find some measure of solace in the music. I’m playing Khruangbin - “Con Todo El Mundo”.
Elgar - “Enigma Variations”

London Symphony Orchestra
Colin Davis

Phillips Reissue of 1965 Recording

@jamesclarke, Thanks, but it's alright, Took a couplea punches in the last few days but it's alright. I know what going way down in an emotional oubliette is and am grateful every day that I am not back there.

The Wishing Chair - 10,000 Maniacs
Wistful and accusatory - perfect for the day adding just a touch of guilt with the celebration of the music

Chick Corea - Return to Forever
Bob Dylan - Nashville Skyline
Donovan - Barabajagal
Van Morrison - Sense of Wonder
Jerome Sabbagh/ Greg Touhey - No Filter
Conor Orberst - Salutations
Itzhak Pearlman - Stravinsky Divertimento
Dave Mason - “Alone Together” 
(my most favorite/worst sounding record)
Blue Cheer - “Outside Inside” (this side the other side)
1999 Italian reissue 
Bill Evans  - Portrait in Jazz  - Mofi One Step  - perfect 
Tom Petty  - Full Moon Fever  - from first 9 box set reissue  - very very good 
been gone a while...Fathers day in California and now hard ofrced labor ( ha ) on Das Boot

on a tear tonight w Genesis

Duke
Seconds Out....
Born Tuff - Eddy Grant
what do you know? Working it out. A little MBSR meditation practice, an easy day and good music.
@tomic601 hey, Tomic, I am a big fan of old Genesis as well, I have heard there is to be a  new reissue of Seconds Out, I think by the same folks that did the AWESOME reissue of The Lamb (which is incredible minus one small pressing flaw) and is highly recommend. 
I will likely get the SO reissue and do some comparisons. FYI
Nice chill afternoon.  Catching up on my reading while listening to music:
Crack The Sky - World Of Motion 1 (Really enjoying this group.  Thanks for the heads up, guys!)
Jimmy Buffet - Last Mango In Paris (meh)
Rush - Grace Under Pressure (not their best...)
Pretty Purdie And The Playboys - Stand By Me (Whatcha See Is Whatcha Get) ( hmmm, funky, and Gil Scott-Heron, too)
Beethoven Violin Sonata No.5 “Spring” Julian Libeer and Lorenzo Gatto 

Gary Burton and Keith Jarrett 
Canciones de mi Padre, Linda Ronstadt
SRC pressing. Linda sounds like she is having a lot of fun.