For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Alejandro Escovedo "Big Station" !!!!

Listening to this lp reminds me of seeing him/hearing him last weekend. Awesome!
@big_greg  did you know that Mofi has Blood on the Tracks queued up as one of the upcoming One Step releases? Should sound pretty phenomenal (which it should for $125) so if you are big on that disc it should be worth it 

This morning  - 
Led Zep- Physical Graffiti  -  OP  
The Beatles - White Album (mono box)

Blondie - Parallel Lines

INXS - Kick (MOFI)

BB King - Live in Cook County Jail

The Rolling Stones - Let it Bleed

I am at the stage now where I never plan my vinyl, just close my eyes and pull one out and spin her up.

Now I do have four tables so that causes me more grief on choice and combos than the vinyl.

Took the ZYX off my Nottingham last night and mounted a Scheu Analog MC SL in its place. A much better match for the Nottingham imho .  The ZYX was really too light at just 4.2gm. The Scheu comes in at 8.8gm, which has my counterweight much further the end now. Much more body and dynamics.

This morning I mounted the ZYX on my Denon with the Black Widow arm which is ultralight and thought they would be a good match.

Still tweaking and listening to see if I prefer to the vintage mm carts have been using like Sonus and ADC.

Spinning now;

Songs from the Big Chair ... Tears for Fears.
Greg
As you see you are not alone in still trying to optimise their combos ... Lol
Ten Years After "Live @ the Fillmore East 1970"
…………………………………..
Welcome @maggiefan8
Johnny Cash  - Original Sun Singles 55 to 58 - reproduction on the Sundazed record label. Absolutely excellent, there is some original tape hiss that is not mixed out but the sound quality and vinyl are excellent! Super great. 
The Magicians Birthday ... Uriah Heep.

On new to me Kenwood Kp07 with ADC xlm mk2 .... For now......

It's in my second system and definitely sounds very recessed compared to when I tested it in the main system.
Difference between a $1600 phono stage and a $60 one! Lmao!
Calliope’s Children Steel Band- Harvest
The Hondells- Go, Little Honda
Frank Sinatra- Come Dance With Me
Neil Diamond- Just For You
@6t5-gto Thanks for the heads up on the MOFI.  I have spent more than that on a record before, but I'm not sure I can justify that, unless I bought it purely as a collector's item.
@big_greg I totally get it, a bunch of folks pitched a fit when Mofi put out the first One Step for $100 and felt that Mofi was fleecing folks. I can understand their issues with the pricing but I also understand a bit about the One Step process and why it would be so expensive to manufacture. The next release in the run is Marvin Gaye's What's Going On, I am pretty stoked because I love that record but the cost is going to $125 and Mofi cites it is due to an improvement in vinyl to JVC type 'SuperVinyl' I also found out recently that they are 'cryogenically' treating the stampers to further improve their consistency over stamps.
All I can say is that I own the Bridge Over Troubled Water version and it is one of, if not the best, piece of vinyl that I own. I have the Donald Fagen as well and it is MUCH BETTER than the three original pressings I owned before. 
Also, if you get a copy and don't think it is worth it you can get out of it what you pay for it or more. My two cents 
The Dave Edmunds Band - "Live - I Hear You Rockin'"

Found a very clean copy in the $1 bin at my LSR. Brought it home, ran it through the Spin Clean, plopped it on the TT and settled into about 40 minutes of Pop Rock perfection. Good Stuff if you like old style pop/rock music.
The Dave Edmunds Band---maybe the best pure, U.S.A.-style Rock 'n' Roll Band I've ever seen and heard live. For my long-time girlfriend, there is no maybe about it. She still talks about their 1983 NYC show we attended.
Making my way through a stack of records I picked up at a 2nd & Charles store over the weekend.  I've started making myself listen to everything I buy before it ever hits my record shelf, and I'm supposed to listen to everything I buy before I buy anything else, although I don't always follow this self imposed rule.  Off work for MLK day yesterday I made my way through -

Delaney and Bonnie "On Tour Featuring Eric Clapton", 
 Sade "Diamond Life",
Odetta "Sometimes I Feel like Crying
Randy Newman "Good Old Boys"
Duke Ellington "Ellington Jazz Party"
Paul Simon "Paul Simon"
Jeff Beck "Wired"
Dave Brubeck and Paul Desmond "1975; the Duets"
Elton John "Tumbleweed Connection"
The Outlaws "Outlaws"
and Daft Punk "Random Access Memories"
Rolling Stones  - Beggars Banquet  50th reissue  - SQ is very good except I have the same issue others have reported which sounds like a groove noise or the sound of the master tape squealing in between tracks and in quiet passages. Bummer, likely going to return it
The Tubes - "What Do You Want From Live?" 

One of my favorite live records of all time. Seriously! It's awesome..........
Marvin Gaye  - What's Going On  - Mofi One Step  - staggeringly good, not sure if it is better than the S&G one before it but it sounds phenomenal. Side 3 is so great 

Elvis 24K Hits  - AP 45rpm 200gram  - superb 

Steve Miller- Fly Like an Eagle  - original MFSL 140g, very good 
My son bought me a 3 lp collection of best of Charles Aznavour. It's getting a lot of play these days. 
tonite..selected at random..
The Wailers - Burnin
Atlanta Rhythm Section - Champagne Jam - MFSL
Allman Bro at Fillmore East - MFSL

and not so random

Clapton box set ( Complete Clapton - which it is not...)
and Sarah Jarosz Undercurrent

Rodrigo y Gabriela "S/T" MOV
……………………………………..
Regarding "The Story" (lp), mine had great SQ but the pressing was extremely noisy. It's going back to Amazon for exchange.
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT 1/25/19

You heard it hear first, on the "What's on your Turntable Tonight?" thread.....

60% off sale started again today at InSound - www.insound.com

Click on the VINYL tab, right under INSOUND on the homepage for a complete list of artist and LPs available. Looks like they have 438 LPs to chose from at the moment.

I loaded up on the previous sale, just before Christmas. Ended up buying 13 LPs, all at great prices. Almost all of them turned out to be gems. All arrived in perfect new condition and played great. I really like all of them, except "Test for Echos" and "Red Dirt Girl". I love the songs on Red Dirt Girl, just don't think the sound quality is up to what I was expecting. Here's my stash from the previous 60% off sale:

Kraftwerk - "Autobahn" 2009 Parlophone Records Remaster
Air - "10,000 Hz Legend" Original Album - Double Vinyl 180G
The Orwells - "Disgraceland" Limited Edition Clear Vinyl
Bad Company - "Bad Co." Swan Song R1 8410 180G Vinyl edition
Jenny Lewis - "The Voyager"
Wilco - "Wilco - (The Album)" 180G Deluxe Vinyl set w/bonus CD
Rush - "Test For Echo" Remastered 200G Double LP
Rush - "Roll the Bones" Remastered 200G vinyl
Jethro Tull - "Aqualung" 2011 Steve Wilson Stereo Remix"
Morcheeba - "Big Calm" 180G Vinyl
Emmylou Harris - "Wrecking Ball" Deluxe 3 180G LPs
Emmylou Harris - "Red Dirt Girl" 2 LP Deluxe Set
Dire Straights - "Making Movies"

Let me know if you end up buying anything. Curious to see if they have anything of interest to the folks on this thread.

Happy Weekend Everyone!
Just what I need Reubent! Only have about 100 lps left from my $1 daze to work through....... Lmao

Saying that here up next is a birthday present from my daughter who goes back to Anchorage University tomorrow morning ... 😞😞

Apocalyptica Plays Metallica with Four Cellos Live.
180g remastered.

You really have to hear this to believe the sounds they can make with just four cellos!