LittelFuses Series 285 AUDIO/MEDICAL Quality

After doing some research I found  Littlefuse sells  AUDIO/MEDICAL quality fuses  Series 285 
they are all slo-blow, buy come in various sizes including  5x20 

With the cost being less than $10, has anybody tried these over $100 "Audiophile" brands?

https://m.littelfuse.com/~/media/electronics/datasheets/fuses/littelfuse_fuse_285_datasheet.pdf.pdf
brubin
"YOU GOT NOTHING" doesn’t carry the same impact or religious fervor as, "TRUST ME" and shouting, "AMEN!", but- close enough, Wonder.     CHEERS!
georgehifi
... don’t trust the "snake oil" or voodoo that fusers preach ...
Actually, the so-called "fusers" aren't preaching. They're reporting what they hear.

The "preaching" is done by the "refusers," who seem to believe they might win some converts if they shout their faith-based beliefs often enough.

Let's just be clear about what's happening here.
Monty Python deductive reasoning for a Witch (or Fuses, Cables etc)

1. We know this women is a witch because she looks like one.
  2. We know this women is a witch because she dresses like one.
  3. We know this women is a witch because she has a wart.
  4. We know this women is a witch because she turned someone into a newt.
  5. One burns witches.
  6. One burns wood.
  7. Witches burn because they are made out of wood.
  8. Bridges are made of wood.
  9. However, bridges are multiply realizable. They can be built from stone. [Implied] Building a bridge out of the woman will not determine that she is made of wood.
  10. Wood floats in water.
  11. A duck floats in water [bread, apples, very small rocks, cider, gravy, cherries, mud, churches, lead].
  12. If the women weighs the same as a duck, then she is made of wood.
  13. The women weighs the same as a duck.
  14. Therefore, the woman is a witch.
https://youtu.be/X2xlQaimsGg?list=PLRYO685WratD1n1EE7txVW8_PTrYDvjBG
Provide details of the experiment - what system did they try it with, including Amp, Pre-amp, source, cable information. What are the variables of your testing?
As mentioned:
 - we found that defective plating or weld/solder affected the sonics
 - we found that reseating fuses just like any other connection affected the sonics
 - we found that soldering fuses just like any other connection affected the sonics
 - we surmised that a nearly blown fuse could negatively affect the sonics, but were never able to conclusively determine

We did not find the fuse brand, geometry or anything else made a difference when using quality fuses and holders.

Foolzers claim improvements readily attributable to not performed pedestrian maintenance issues and which can therefore be discounted for lack of rigor.

Foolzers claim improvements readily attributable uncontrolled environmental issues and which can therefore be discounted for lack of rigor.

BTW, Power Conditioners DO make a difference. 
NOT always positive.

More that once, I've been seduced only to shortly thereafter determine apres more divers material, "This is crap!"
Back in the 1960’s, those of us blessed with the access to institutions of higher learning, were being taught the truths of wave/particle duality, dielectric constants/polarization, and attending lectures on the theories of virtual photons, Quantum Electrodynamics and the latest (back then) on wave/signal propagation, outside of conductors and that said conductor only acts as a waveguide.      As I mentioned yesterday: I’d be interested in hearing what (if any) measurements have been taken and/or what experiments have been conducted, by the Naysayer Evangelists, or their Popes, that aren’t based on an Engineering/Physics understanding of electricity/electromagnetism from the 19th Century (ie: Ohm, Maxwell, Faraday, etc).      You Naysayer Doctrine preachers are still trying to push electrons through a wire/conductor.      Even Wiki-Scientists are aware and attempting to reconcile the aforementioned, with other, older, theories!     PROVE that none this affects what we’re hearing, in our systems, with our ears and I’ll be happy to stop asking.      ie (for anyone interested in facts, rather than faith):   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speed_of_electricity      Gimme that old-time religion, gimme that old-time religion, etc.
@brubin    I'm sorry, but the reductio argument really doesn't work.

A speck of dust sitting on a finger-tight brass screw holding one of the drivers *might* make a difference, but it's well beyond the threshold of audibility, even to bats.
For all the objectivists who rely solely on measurements like those that John Atkinson posts in his measurement reviews, here's his latest on measurements:
https://www.stereophile.com/content/spectral-x-contamination-problems-op-amp-chips

It seems that even the smallest differences in measurements exact a penalty in sound quality when it's all summed up.

All the best,
Nonoise
"......the same fuser snake oil s**t"           That's the Naysayer Doctrine preacher's outlook, on the 20th Century's Physics.      Gimme that old-time religion, gimme that old-time religion........(one can almost hear the Wonder From Down Under, singing it from here)!