where I can buy tubes to my ALLNIC PRE (3A/110A and 3A/109B)

HI

I'll be glad to receive any recommendation where I can find those "rare" tubes to my Allnic pre (L - 5000 DHT)

Thanks in advance

128x128yossie4

I'm at work now and don't have my spreadsheet  but I think there are quite a few  DHTs with 4 volt heaters that would work in this application.  My lampizator GG3 uses DHTs in the output stage and I am a huge fan of DHT preamps.  PX25 is one.  You may not be able to put the covers on but I like to be able to see the tubes anyway.  To be clear, I haven't confirmed it is ok to use but you should consider it.  there are others.

I'll add the tubes you use to my list of possible tubes to try in my DAC.

--Jerry

I agree, contact Allnic or one of their dealers in the the USA (I assume).

I have a great tube dealer but it takes him 3 months to ship so it depends on whether or not you need the tube, and if you have patience.

audiotubes.com

vintagetubeservices.com

Try the above, hopefully they have your tubes.

+1 @mwood - what he said. I’ve gotten several dozen pre-war tubes from him over the years. No issues, and they out perform new production any day.

hi 

thanks for all the quick responses. I’ll try with the website you mentioned.

I will try also through the dealers ( I try with kevalin audio, waiting for their response)

thanks again

Try Brent Jesse, if he can't get them, I am sure he can give you places you can get them.  He is awesome! 

Straditubes.com

John Kim.   KS Park collaborated with Kim over the last 5 years regarding the:

HL2, rs242, 3A and 300B. 

This is a relatively new company but already has three versions of the 300B that perform.  There are many great tube companies out there and some I especially respect.

Stradi has excellent customer service and I personally buy from them.  (KA has no affiliation with them otherwise.)

Kron is another consideration.