Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty

Yes-Big Generator(cassette 1987)

Phil Collins-...But Seriously(cassette 1989)

Both recordings are overlooked which means I want these on vinyl. I am enjoying playing some of my wife's college era cassettes. Might continue through August then I will get back to CD recordings.

John Tesh-Live At Red Rocks(cassette 1995)

Might be my wife's last cassette purchase and it also has one of the best SQ of the cassette tapes I have played so far from her collection.

Bless its pointed little head

Jefferson Airplane,  

play this on about once a year,  It was a good time to be young!

....going into Day 2 of 3 here, of all places....

https://www.exploreasheville.com/blog/post/the-ultimate-guide-for-avlfest-2024/

Fortunately, 'core' AVL is still relatively 'small-ish'.

We live/work near the epicenter of all of That.

You can sample the group that might boat your floats...;)

(...y'all can be jealous now....and remember what was writ on the jacket....

Live Through This.

POC

Gloria Estefan-Cuts Both Ways(cassette 1989) Another example of a great recording from 1989 that kicks off Sunday night vinyl.

Breaking in VeriFi Snubway

BeeGees Ultimate Bee Gees 2 disc

Elvis Presley 75th Anniversary disc 3 & 4

Rita Coolidge Black Coffee

Animals The Very Best Of (replaying it to hear how much better it sounds after 3 days of Snubway break in)- quite a bit

Jon Secada-"Heart, Soul & A Voice"(cassatte 1994)

Richard Marx-Rush Street(cassette 1991)

Both very solid in content but almost forgotten 1990’s recordings jumpstarts Friday night vinyl.

The Ocean Blue, "Between Something And Nothing." Going to see them perform whole album live in November. 

Mariah Carey-Emotions(cassette 1991) Might be her best recording that kicks off Sunday night vinyl.

Wilson Philips Greatest Hits Never sounded this good until I added the VeriFi Snubway- it's magical