Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty

Digging into the past - I listened to Stone the Crows eponymous album for the first time in probably 5 years.  Great stuff!!!

Montrose | S/T.  Released in 1973 making the albumn 51 years old!  Sammy Hagars debut albumn with Ronnie making him 76 years old.  

R.I.P. Ronnie 

N

The Mingus Hjorth Trio, Old New Borrowed Blue.

A pleasant trio, piano, bass and drums.

Leprous | Aphelion

Check out  "Running Low"

Inglorious | We Will Ride

Check out  "She Won't alert You Go"

N

Mother Love Bone | Apple

Temple Of The Dog | S/T. "Wooden Jesus" is killer. Chris Cornell's vocals are some  next level! S#!+. 

Stone Temple Pilots | Purple (Remansterd)

N

Post removed 

Genesis-We Can't Dance Side 1 

Paula Abdul-Forever Your Girl Side 1

Rolf Lislevand - Johannes Hieronymus Kapsberger LIBRO QUARTO D'INTAVOLATURA DI CHITARONE Roma 1640

Dire Straits-Brothers In Arms(cassette) Yes, I have it on CD but not on vinyl. I have passed on multiple VG++ opportunities but want that pristine original.