Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty

Round Again --- Joshua Redman / Brad Mehldau / Christian McBride / Brian Blade

Entre eux deux  ---  Melody Gardot and Philippe Baden Powell  (Vocal Jazz)

The Smile  ---  A Light for Attracting Attention  (Alt. Indie Rock/ Experimental Rock)

Mira  ---  Arild Andersen / Paolo Vinaccia / Tommy Smith  (Avant-Garde Jazz)

Roma (Live)  ---  Enrico Rava / Joe Lovano [with Giovanni Guidi, Dezron Douglas and Gerald Cleaver]  (Avant-Garde Jazz)

The Record Company: All Of This Life.

24hr of lemans playing on the monitor. Toyota looking very strong. Corvette racing not so much. 

Got up early to watch the rest/ending of LeMans. Not too much suspense, but that rarely happens at LeMans. Always interesting none the less 👍🏼

I am enjoying sound tracks from James Horner, John Williams and other great composers.

John Balke / Siwan  ---  Hafla   (per Thom Jurek: "a seamless yet provocative meld of hybridized Baroque, Andalusian, and Arabic music joined by formal composition and structured improvisation)

Eli 'Paperboy' Reed  ---  Down Every Road (Blue-Eyed Soul / Neo Soul;  Merle Haggard tribute)

Anthology Of The Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra - #5 1980-1990, Live. 14 CD box 2008; Netherlands release 

CD #4

• Bernard Haitink conducts Robert Schumann - Symphony No. 1 In B Flat Major ("Spring"), Op. 38
  • Bernard Haitink conducts Ravel - Valses Nobles Et Sentimentales, Pour Orchestre (1912)
  • Edo de Waart conducts Kodály - Dances Of Galánta (1933)b
  • Edo de Waart conducts Schat - Thema, Op.21, For Oboe, Guitars, Organ And Winds (1970)

CD #7

• Friedrich Cerha conducts Schreker - Vorspiel Zu Einem Drame (1914)
  • Antal Dorati conducts Scriabine - Le Poème De L'extase, Op. 54 (1908)
  • Hans Vonk conducts Varèse - Hyperprisme, For 9 Wind Instruments And Percussion (1923)
  • Lucas Vis conducts Escher - Largo From Sinfonia In Memoriam Maurice Ravel (1940)
  • Lucas Vis conducts Escher - Univers De Rimbaud For Tenor And Orchestra

The Pretenders - Get Close (Closing track is a great rendition of Jimi Hendrix's Room Full of Mirrors)