Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty

What "will" be on my turntable is a copy of the Lady Gaga a star is born lp...heard it on a YouTube video which featured an Avid Ingenium plug and play turntable (Tannoy Cheviot speakers) playing the song Always remember us this way...it sounded great even on the video. Tough finding a copy of the lp right now, as apparently it is very popular. I remember seeing it everywhere a few years ago, but it was overlooked as I’m not a big Gaga fan, I am now though. Another soon to be on my turntable is a copy of Convergence by Malia & Boris Blank, also seemingly hard to find. I Heard this lp on YouTube as well, again being played on the Avid Ingenium plug and play turntable. Coincidentally, I just impulsively purchased the Avid Ingenium plug and play turntable, hopefully it comes soon. It will be No. 7 turntable in my stable 😁

Post removed 

Fabric 29

I received a BUNCH of these for Christmas & will checking them out over the next few days. For those not familiar with "Fabric", it's a series of different artists doing mostly electronic dance music. Not everyone's "cup of tea", but I like it. 

What Was Said  ---  Tord Gustavsen / Simin Tander / Jarle Vespestad  (Jazz)

Ann Armstrong and Steve Hughes - "I Go To Pieces"

A really cool folk/blues album from 1990. Great music to drive to with the windows down.

@tomic601 

Wow! This place is amazing! I cannot believe someone else knows that album. I love listening to her voice.

Yes, “Close To The Edge”

Earlier this morning while listening to a Classic Rock station, they played Yes, so I thought , why not?

Nothing...I’m too busy buying more records that I’ll probably never play during this lifetime...😂 I've lost count, it's gotta be in the thousands by now....

The tougher side of town … Lower 9th Ward, New Orleans.

Fats Domino - I Want To Walk You Home.

@femoore12, appreciate the Monophonics referral

@dabel Glad you enjoy it. It was a Qobuz recommendation to my list. I’m hooked on their stuff now. 

Nilson Matta / Roni-Ben Hur / Victor Lewis / Cafe  ---  Mojave (Jazz Therapy, Volume 3)

Georg Philipp Telemann: Viola Concertos - Overtures - Fantasias  --- Antoine Tamestit; Akademie Für Alte Musik Berlin, Sabine Fehlandt, Bernhard Forck.

Rhiannon Giddens with Francesco Turrisi  --- They're Calling Me Home  (Folk/Americana)