Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty
I had never even heard of the album Mojo, never mind heard it until today.

IMHO it's different enough from a lot of Petty's other work and I quite like it.
Not bad for $1.......
Lee Ranaldo and Raul Refree - Names of North End Women

Irom Butterfly - In-a-Gadda -Da-Vida.  MoFi SACD
George Harrison ,Concert for Bangladesh CD double disc Set..Got it in a cd lot buy price $2 Bucks.
Khraungbin. Con Todo el Mundo and their second album Mordechai which just came out last month.

You guys ever hear of them? (Probably have. I always come late to the game).

Most of the songs are instrumental. I don't know what to call it, almost jazz-like but not jazz at all. Not mood or ambient.....anyway, give it a listen if you never heard of them

I first heard them on a song with Leon Bridges called Texas Sun. A spectacular song and awesome video too.

https://youtu.be/Whe7MURlKLwhttp://
Boxer
Thought you were one of the Khraungbin devotees?
Know they have had plenty of air time in the TT thread, Slaw, Tomic etc.
I did try their newest album, Mordechai, but it really did not move me.
I would agree with n80 that they are hard to categorize.

Simpler stuff now.....

Scarecrow .... John Cougar Mellencamp.

Cobalt cassette tape.

Very nice SQ 👍
n80, there is an episode of Song Exploder podcast about a Khraungbin song. They have an interesting sound. I will listen to them some more on your recommendation. 
Tonight, I listened to Tubular Bells by Mike Oldfield. I haven’t listened to it from start to finish in over 40 years. I really liked it. Idiosyncratic to say the least, but he had a vision. I even liked what sounded like a Klingon singing on “side 2”. I played it from a CD I had ripped to my Innuos. Cheers. 
Kathleen Edwards - "Hard on Everyone"

From her upcoming new release. This first song is a winner.....

Spotify
Frontier Folk Nebraska - "Desert Car Chase"

From their excellent album - "Frontier F**k Nebraska"

Local Heroes from here in Cincinnati (actually, Northern Kentucky). Was at the show where they recorded their live album at NKY's Southgate House Revival.
Tubular Bells was a game changing album when it was released in England.
Basically it was just so good and all played and mixed by Mike himself that he never truly could even repeat the experience never mind surpass it.

As the last 40+ years have shown.
I bought the new Dixie Chicks Gaslighter album without hearing it before. It was a pleasant surprise. The sound and pressing are very good. Also , it is different from their other albums because of the producer who worked with Lana Del Rey. 
My Morning Jacket - Waterfall II

This album is just so lush and dynamic. Great folk rock with a psychedelic leaning.