Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty
Boxer
Unfortunately that particular recording of dsotm is pretty rough, I bought it as a supposed mint recording. Not even close, my recording like Chime on now are vastly superior.
So when I get time I must record dsotm again.
I just found my old Sheffield Track and Drum Cd.  The two drum tracks were amazing. The drums sounded so clean and tight.  At one point, the drums were whacking me in the chest.  Feeling pretty pleased right now.  
Vinnie Moore - soul shifter!

Still breaking in my Odyssey Kismet monoblocs!

Switched from Paul Gilbert get out of my yard cd to
vinnie Moore’s newest- soul shifter on Japan Shm cd spec II

Have Boston’s s/t on Japan shm blue spec II ARRIVING SOON, looking forward to that one!
a personal fav,
brad delp was absolutely amazing!

There Is No Other --- Rhiannon Giddens with Francesco Turrisi  (Bluegrass / Neo-traditional Folk / Country Blues)
Today, March 26th is my son’s birthday.  Happy birthday to him.  I’m enjoying the new Lindsey Webster, and the new Kandace Springs. Both hi-res downloads from HDTracks!  Amazing
The Who, “Who”

I have really tried to like this as it’s my sixth time playing it. I don’t like this, it is too mellow which I understand because Daltry doesn’t have the vocal range any longer. This should have been something under Pete and Rogers name, not The Who as it doesn’t even remotely sound like The Who.

My verdict, one BIG stinkeroo.
Friday Night In San Francisco [Live]  ---  Al Di Meola, John McLaughlin, Paco de Lucia  (Jazz Fusion)
Great minds David......

Tour De Force.. Live …. Al Di Meola.

Vinyl.
Glorious SQ.
validpoint, How does "Nice Dreams" compare to "Mary Weaver"?

The Beta Band 
David.
I really like Tour de force.
It leans more towards jazz rock than the jazz fusion side IMHO.
Maybe that's why I like it though ... Lol.
Post removed 
Boxer: Can’t help you too much, only heard the 30 second snippets of Mary Weaver in Amazon. But it didn’t do much for me. Nice Dreams is so chill and lo-fi, more my style. 
Charlotte Gainsbourg - IRM
Crescent - Resin Pockets

Wondered if there might be a recording of the music played on the Titanic, apropos of our current situation.  Lo and behold,  I found a beautiful recording of the faithfully executed set list by the White Star Orchestra on CD from the early 90s.  Feeling fatalistic?  It's well worth a listen.
Couldn’t resist Kevin ;-) . By the way, after you've become acclimated to the Spatials, give Danny Richie at GR Research a call. He's very familiar with them, and has done some measuring and x/o evaluation, etc. He might have some info on them you would find of interest.
Lucinda Williams and Charles Lloyd taking Jimi Hendrix's Angel to a magical place. Or should I say heavenly? 
@uberwaltz - I love "Spike". I’m a big Elvis Costello fan, and "Spike" is in my top 3-4 favorite EC albums.
@reubent 

It's right up there for me too.
Maybe Blood and Chocolate slightly more ahead for me but close call.

And this is a nicely recorded cassette, even though this format has many detractors!
😇😇
The Elvis (Costello) section of my record collection is one of the most densely populated.  I hope there's no Coronavirus there!  Blood and Chocolate is one of my favorites.  I Want You is one of my favorite songs ever.
Joe Bonamassa "Had to Cry Today"
Top notch blues/rock album!
Nak is in the works uber😉🍺