Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty
YES!!

Kruder and Dorfmeister K&D Sessions just showed up at the house.   This has been a long time coming!!!
timesteinlein, Welcome & thanks for the lead! Looks like interesting stuff. 
Reubent,

It is amazing that I have never heard this album ("Girlfriend")  until now!

ozzy
Bukka White - Early Recordings. 180g vinyl.

Its like reading Homer. It is easy for your initial impression to be "what’s so great about this stuff? It seems so primitive." But when you realize it was the _first_ stuff and it lead to most of the other stuff, it makes you appreciate it more and dig a little deeper into it.
Wow guys, that is some serious blues
+1 for Eric Bibb & Bukka White! (I really need to look at increasing the blues in my collection)

Streets Of Laredo / Vol 1 & 2 
@boxer12 - I've seen you mention Silver Jews a few times. I'm only familiar with their song "San Francisco BC". It's a hoot. Love it. Got a recommendation about where to start with further discovery of Silver Jews?
Hey Reubent,
Good to hear from you. I only have 2 from them (but do play them often)  so I'm not an expert. I will say they are both excellent though. They are "Lookout mountain, lookout sea" & the one mentioned above. Of the 2 I'd give Tanglewood a slight nod. You're right, they have some pretty funny lyrics.  

Irving / Good morning beautiful 
Some Joe Walsh - Barnstorm and some Neil Young - Harvest Moon
My amp set to ultrlinear with KT 150s - sublime:)
Great pick Boxer!

Love that one!

On now, old school...

Monster ... Steppenwolf

R2R through a tube buffer, awesome!
uber, I agree & think you would like this one as well...

Lord Newborn & The Magic Skulls 
Boxer, never heard it but.... Up for a challenge!

Now....

Naturally ... Three Dog Night.

R2R
It's 10:45pm and I am listening to the SACD of Pink Floyd, "DSOTM" in my upstairs office.  I am very relaxed now.
Something a little different for me.

Mozart's Musical Masterpieces.

CD

Had to buy it at 50 cents.....
@n80.
Sorry I promise it will not happen again!

😂😂😂😂

Is this better.

Vivid ... Living Colour.

CD
We all slip occasionally uber :-)

Decibully / City of festivals
Stupid name but a good band nonetheless