Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty
Think...It's All Good - Dean Peer [Turtle Records]  (one heck of a recording to test aspects of your system; musically may not be everyone's cup of tea).
CAB - Live On Sunset

Bunny Brunel, Tony MacAlpine, Virgil Donati, Dennis Hamm

Considering how crappy some studio recordings can sound, I’m always impressed when a live recording sounds this good. Live On Sunset not unique in that regard...just another great example of what modern recording can accomplish in the hands of talented people who care about sound!
Bumpin by Wes Montgomery, Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab
The Best of Sade, Sade
Lean on Me, Jose’ James
Sky is Crying, Stevie Ray Vaughan
Tracy Chapman, Tracy Chapman
Post removed 
Savoy Brown, Looking In, CD, good test for new Dark Matter. Also, interestingly, the Robert Ludwig DSD 2002 CD of Between the Buttons. Wow! Talk about restoring the bass frequencies!
Virgil Donati - In This Life.

This might be one of those that takes some patience and repeated listening before it hooks you. It is certainly "interesting" ;-)

N - I have found that Red Dragon Cartel on Tidal but only see their album, Patina right now. Will save to favorites and give a listen later.

Doh! - I see Havana is track 2 on Patina.  Got it now....
Jazz at Berlin Philharmonic VI (Celtic Roots) [Live] - Knut Reiersrud / Ale Moller / Eric Bibb / Aly Bain / Tuva Livsdatter Syvertsen 
Dr. John/Bluesiana Triangle, Elvis Costello/The River In Reverse, The Lost Notebook/various artist
 @david_ten Do you have the most excellent Berlin Philharmonic APP ????

love love love it !
Live is the Reference....
caught Alison Brown Band last eve
super small venue, excellent sound...
deserving of that Grammy
awesome tight band including a bit of guest playing by head luthier at local Taylor guitars... yum

so got her stuff on heavy rotation here today....

check out Song of the Banjo
@tomic601  How do you run it? For example, how is the quality off of the TV app?
 @david_ten Justmobile w iPhone and headphones
i guess I need to get serious about streaming it from PC but so far I have managed to banish that from the listening rooms
Introducing Triveni - Avishai Cohen (trumpet) Omer Avital (bass) Nasheet Watts (drums)
@tomic601  I'll see how the Berliner Philharmoniker app works over my TV based sound system (which I need to get back to working on).
Watching sunrise over Pacific surf as the marathon runners zip by on PCH....
perfect for cranking Silversun Pickups - Catch & Release 

love the bass line.... reminds me of Nirvana 
Bridge of Spies ... T'Pau.

Likely never heard of this group who took the name from a Star Trek character!

But oh boy can Carol Decker sing!

China in your Hand was a massive hit in the UK.
@nutty - I love The Tubes, especially the earlier stuff before "The Completion Backwards Principle". Have you ever hear their live album - "What Do You Want From Live"? It's a fantastic album for fans of The Tubes and the musicianship is outstanding. I saw them live, right around the time of the taping for the live album. It was one of my top live shows ever.
Post removed 

@reubent, I don’t know much about The Tubes, even though I grew up in San Jose, just 45 minutes south of their base in San Francisco. But in L.A. I was a member of the band for a singer who got her start as a dancer for The Tubes live shows, Pearl Harbour. In the early 80’s she got a record deal with Stiff Records (distributed in the U.S.A. by CBS), and moved to England to live and work. She was a member of the Stiff Records Revue package tour (with Costello, Ian Dury, Nick Lowe, etc.) and toured as well with The Clash and the rest of the Punk/New Wave crowd. She was married to Clash bassist Paul Simonon for awhile, but by the time I met her in L.A. they had divorced, and her contract with Stiff expired and not renewed. But she had made enough dough to buy a Craftsman-style house in the Silverlake district (hipster-ville) in L.A.

She’s quite a sweet lady (with a vintage clothes collection you wouldn’t believe; the second bedroom in her house is a walk-in closet), and had a lot of stories to tell. I was most interested in the pianist in her UK band, the great Geraint Watkins. He later became a member of The Dave Edmunds Band, whose live album you just picked up. Great one! Geraint has a couple of solo albums of his own.