For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Yes welcome new posters :-)

50th Aniv. The Band - Stage Fright announced today, redo by Clearmountain and new liner notes from RR

drugs ?, what drugs ? I may have approximated The Lawyer in Where the Buffalo Roam..

perhaps
I know "Songs for Judy" came from digital files. It is highly enjoyable. Especially if you're able to overcome that fact in your mind.
You guys have some music in your collections that I have never heard of.  That's the beauty of this thread, new music to discover from verified people who know what they are talking about.  I'll be looking to get some more of these new (for me) discoveries.

Tim Curry, 'Fearless'  Fantastic album I have owned since it first released.

Elton John, 'Tumbleweed Connection' Reissue that I got last year.  Remastered by Bob Ludwig and cut at Abbey Road Studios.  Sounds very good.

Genesis, 'A Trick of the Tail'  I have owned this since first released, in perfect condition. Sounds fabulous! 

Dire Straits, "Brothers in Arms' Reissue, 2-disc set.  Wow, this sounds so awesome!  Way better than my original copy.
@mammothguy54,

I own "BIA" on dbl vinyl mastered by Stan Ricker, sounds fine to me.
Leonard Bernstein conducts Rachmaninoff - Second Piano Concerto & Rhapsody on a Theme of Paganini. New York Philharmonic with Gary Graffman, piano. Columbia Masterworks 1964 
Every year the family crowd becomes smaller and smaller.
If I was a songwriter, this would be great subject matter 

The Bears - S/T

More local heroes from here in "The Queen City of the West".
‘Adagio’ - nice collection of various composers; Albinoni, Pachelbel, Rameau, Purcell, and Bach. Rudolf Baumgartner conducting the Festival Strings Lucerne. Deutsche Grammophon Musikfest, 1980’s, I believe. German pressing.
Mary Gauthier "Live @ Blue Rock"

" I put on my dims
Somebody flashed their brights"..
From "The Last of The Hobo Kings"  "he knew how we were doing
by a sidewalk cigarette butt"...
" I called my sister Mary
Do you remember me.
Wanting to see
Come back to me .
Want to see you
Hoping to see you
Come home to me

Knowing we’ve grown apart
This doesn’t mean
We’re that far apart

Chorus
I know I’ll see you
On our family graveyard."
Well, and then this year it walked off a cliff. 
———————————————————

Streaming Paper Kites new album featuring many guest vocalists including Aoife O’Donovan.  
Tim Fite / Gone ain't gone
CD (sorry guys, I'm evaluation a new stand & some footers I built)
Raymond Leppard Conducts Handel - Concerto grosso, OP. 3, Overture in D, Hornpipe, & Overture in B flat. English Chamber Orchestra. Philips 3 LP box set. 1972 Italian pressing
@slaw 

The aforementioned lyrics were my own.

Very nice. Did you write these to/for your sister? I hope she knows......

Slaw,
That is an incredible lyric, especially for being off the top of your head.

Sparklehorse / It's a wonderful life 
@slaw 

Supertramp "Brother Where You Bound"

Finally! You know it's one of my favorites......

I even have the 12" 45rpm Direct to Disk of "Cannonball".

Hey @reubent,

My 33rpm album sounds fantastic. Can only imagine how the 45 rpm sounds.
You got me thinking...
I just pulled out my copy of 'Brother Where You Bound' for playing tonight.
I've owned it since it first released and is in perfect condition.  Should add to a great evening of high fidelity music.
Thanks guys!
@mammothguy54 

Enjoy "Brother Where You Bound" this evening. I'm going to play the D to D 45 later myself. Then I might play the album too.

It is my favorite Supertramp album by a good margin. Plus it is really well recorded.

Supertramp "Breakfast In America" MFSL
While this pressing is dynamic, it's muffled compared to my domestic "Brother Where You Bound"
Ok so back after a pretty long hiatus,... several months since I fired the table, or a table. Still borrowing a Rega P3/Grado Platnum combo that's really nice. Anyway, Otis Taylor"Contraband", The Roots "Phrenology" and My Morning Jacket "It Still Moves" MMJ's best! 
Sharon Jones & the Dap-Kings - Just Dropped In (To See What Condition My Rendition Was In). Still working my way through the last batch of RSD finds. 
Interesting......for the heck of it, I put on my Simply Vinyl copy. It’s decidedly more open, top end air/extension. The low end however, isn’t as pronounced. I prefer the SV.

I believe the MFSL pressing' bass is overemphasized.