slipknot1
Melissa Manchester-Hey Ricky Side 2
Joe Walsh-The Smoker You Drink The Player You Get Side 1
Alberta Hunter-The Glory Of Side 2
Jimi Hendrix-Kiss The Sky Side 2
Shirley Bassey-Never Never Never Side 1
The Manhattan Rhythm Kings-ST(ESI Records 202) Side 2
Super Country Celebration-VA(K-TEL WU 3740) Side 2
Reuben, one of the local record stores had a bunch of really nice condition BOC records so I replaced some of the ones I had that were VG.
Fairport Convention - Unhalfbricking. A&M 1973

The SQ on this album always amazes and puts a smile on my face.
@big_greg  - My copy of "On Your Feet" somehow made it unscathed through college. However, my copies of "Spectres" and "Agents of Fortune" didn't. I just replaced them with better copies from my LRS last summer.
Greg, Spirit..., Just checked my scrapbook. Yep, there it was...... The ticket stub from my first rock concert. So glad I kept all that stuff. 

Blue Oyster Cult
Uriah Heep
Jan., 1, 1977
Rupp Arena, Lexington, KY

I even snagged a Lee Kerslake drumstick at that show, but can't seem to find it ATM.

Very cool Reuben! I'm spinning Spectres now. I picked that and Mirrors up also. 
Barrabas,  S/T 1974.  Thanks again, Slaw, for the recommendation.

Led Zeppelin, 'Physical Graffiti'  My US Original Pressing from 1975.  It's in perfect condition but, still, the production quality (and thus the SQ) leaves plenty to be desired.  Sounds good, but should be better.  What an awesome collection of music.  Led Zeppelin at their best!
Yep @mammothguy54, "PG" is a disappointment SQ wise. I wish they could go back in time and rerecord it.
Midnight Sugar - Tsuyoshi Trio - from Impex box set 45rpm - everyone should source their vinyl from whomever Impex uses. 
6t5-gto,
Sent the cables out today. You should see them Thursday or Friday

Lee Robinson Machine / Family album
@reubent so cool that you kept tour souvenirs.  I liked to stuff cassette shells with concert tickets by the same band.  

@6t5-GTO those are some fine Impex records.  Music on them is pretty good too.  
@spiritofradio  

I liked to stuff cassette shells with concert tickets by the same band.  

Nice! Great idea.

Bummer, the only concert tickets I was holding (rescheduled from last April) was Shovels and Rope at the Ludlow Garage (Clifton/Cincinnati, Ohio). Got the cancellation/refund notice today. I hope this crap ends soon so we can get back to live music.

Yeah, life without live music has been duller.  I’ll be first in line when a band comes back to town.  Probably though this won’t be the first City to re-open, unless maybe for the Red Army band doing a recital of Marxist favorites.   
Thanks Tim.  Yeah, they are such good players.  This evening I was pretty focused on Andy Ward’s drumming.  He has such great touch.  
Phish
Sigma Oasis

2nd focused listen and I’m convinced.  This is great.  Really like the homage to Terrapin Station.  
@boxer,  It might take some patience.  To me it didn’t start that strong but after  Listening through a couple of times I’m digging it now.    Giving it another play on IEMs now.  Sometimes I have certain expectations of familiar bands and have to change along with them.  Some evolutions (Joe Walsh for example) I never align to.  This however is great.  
Spiritualized
Ladies and Gentlemen We
Are Floating In Space
Fat Possum/Vinyl Me Please 1997/2020

Wow

when you play this on a good system and not on a 192 Mp3 through computer speakers it’s really something else.   
Sir John Barbirolli conducts Grieg - Peer Gynt. Halle Orchestra & the Ambrosian Singers. Angel 1969
MC, you really didn't know that Boston is a band?  If not then you really missed some good Rock Music from the late 70s/early80s.
Post removed 
Erich Leinsdorf conducts Beethoven’s ‘Emperor Concerto’ (Piano Concerto #5). Artur Rubinstein, piano. Boston Symphony Orchestra. RCA Red Seal reissue late 1960’s. Originally 1963.
Norah Jones - Playdate. Still working my way through some of the RSD 2020 Black Friday purchases. This one sounds fantastic so far!
Chuck Mangione-Main Squeeze Side 2
The Rolling Stones-Sticky Fingers(Early 80's Barcode) Side 1
Doc & Merle Watson-Down South Side A
Chicago Transit Authority-ST(MFSL-2-128) Side 2
Wynton Marsalis-J Mood Side 2
Bad Company-10 From 6 Side 2
Gustav Holst-The Planets(Audio Spectrum ASC-10034) Side 1
Rosemary Clooney-Sings The Lyrics Of Ira Gershwin Side 1

FWIW- I will play Christmas recordings until January 3.
Szell conducts Beethoven’s The Four Leonores. The Cleveland Orchestra. Columbia Masterworks 1967
Great album Greg. I bought it when it was first released, and I've listened to it semi-regularly ever since....