For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
@haflerdimwit 

Welcome to this thread.  I hope that you enjoy your new (to you) gear and many years of vinyl audio bliss.
Machine Head-The Blackening Side C
Crystal Gayle-Classic Crystal Side 1
Third World-You've Got The Power Side 2
Three Dog Night-Around The World Side C
Teena Marie-It Must Be Magic Side 2
Sue Raney-Ridin' High(Discovery DS-913) Side 1
Paul Simon - Stranger to Stranger. This one is a crummy copy. Brand new and it has a whoosh sound every time it spins around the table.
@haflerdimwit Wow! Indeed. Amazing to see a Hafler DH-101 mentioned. That was my first preamp 40+ years ago driving a Bryston 2B amplifier into Spendor BC1s. It was replaced with a DH-110 which still resides in my secondary system.

For readers unaware, the Hafler preamps were available in kit form making the overall experience that much better. Remarkably good preamps.

I still have both Haflers but am only using the DH-110 actively.
Sir John Barbirolli Conducts Purcell - Dido & Aeneas. English Chamber Orchestra With The Ambrosian Singers. Angel reissue, 1980’s release.
Zukerman plays and conducts Vivaldi. Four Concertos; 5,6,7,&8. English Chamber Orchestra. Columbia Masterworks 1974
The Hafler kits helped put me thru University $$$ gateway drug to high end audio. We sold Thorens or Denon deck with a Signet, Hafler 101/200 and Vandersteen 2’s wired with Fulton.... yowsa !!!!

enjoy !!!!!!
Happy Thanksgiving all!

Heard that some people at my grandkids daycare tested positive so It'll be Mom and myself. Still a good day. I think we will at least exchange food between families
Stay safe all !!! Happy Thanksgiving 

I got a nice glass of Red, Tori Amos is playing for me, Turkey in the brine bag....

have a great eve and holiday 
Karajan conducts Tchaikovsky Symphony #6 Pathétique. The Berlin Philharmonic. Deutsche Grammophon, box set ‘Herbert Von Karajan - Great Symphonies’. Italian pressing. 
The Symphonies of Carl Nielsen, Vol. 1. Herbert Bloomstedt conducting the Danish Radio Symphony Orchestra. Symphonies 1,2,&3. Seraphim 1975, box set.
@spiritofradio  - Cool! I love it, especially Deodato's version of "Also Sprach Zarathustra". It's a 1972 release, but I bought it in 1978 when I started college.
@reubent Love that record.  We played an arrangement of his version of that chart in High School Stage Band.   Much fun on the Bass Trombone.  Streaming 2001 now.  Cool man.  
Mobile Fidelity Original Master recording of Resphigi’s “Pines of Rome” with Maazel and the Cleveland Orchestra.
Maybe the best sounding LP I’ve ever heard.
I've been play grading more Beatles records this morning.

With the Beatles
Magical Mystery Tour
The Beatles Second Album

Happy Thanksgiving to all!
Brined bird in oven, micro at #13... rode the beast 20 but not enuf to earn the whole dinner

much to be thankful for, happy Thanksgiving to all !
Got some lps by new-to-me artists in this week:

H.C. McEntire "Eno Axis"
Over the Rhine "Ohio"
Over the Rhine "Love & Revelation"

Look forward to them tomorrow.
Fleetwood Mac - Rumours RSD 2020 Alternate Version. Holy smokes! The stripped down versions of these songs drive home the superpowers they possessed at this point in time in terms of songwriting, singing and musicianship. 
Rolling Stones - Goats Head Soup, deluxe clear vinyl half-speed mastered version. 
@slaw I have a few copies and this one is the best, at least from memory. I haven't A/B'd them all. 
After a nice, but long day of driving, finally back home, and the turntable beckoned....

Christoph von Dohnanyi  conducts Mendelssohn’s Symphony #4 ‘Italian’, The Hebrides Overture, and Calm Sea & Prosperous Voyage Overture. Vienna Philharmonic. London 1979
Szell conducts Bartok - Concerto for Orchestra & Janacek - Sinfonietta. The Cleveland Orchestra. Columbia Masterworks 1966
Some more lps in today.

H.C. McEntire "Lionheart" 
Eilen Jewel "Sundown Over Ghost Town"

@boxer12, you may be interested in the H,C, McEntire stuff as this is from the lead singer of Mount Moriah.
Just got back from the local record store with a pile of RSD Black Friday titles.  They're in quarantine until tomorrow, then the listening begins.