Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Tchaikovsky’s 4th. Maazel conducts The Cleveland Orchestra. Telarc 1979.

Fantastic recording and very nice performance
Schubert - Rosamunde & Mendelssohn - A Midsummer Night's Dream. Szell and The Cleveland Orchestra. Columbia reissue, unknown date, probably early-mid 70’s per label.
A Foot in Cold Water
The Second Foot in Cold Water
Daffodil Records/Capitol (Canada) 
1973 O/P

Ives Symphony #4. Jose Serebrier Conducting the London Philharmonic. RCA Red Seal 1974
Playing the last 2 sides of my Solti-Edition Vol. 6 box set before it goes back on the shelf.

Bartok - Music for Strings, Percussion and Celesta & Tanz Suite. London Symphony Orchestra 1969 DECCA
Brian - probably:-)

spinning a $.99 Goodwill Blue Note NM-

Wayne Shorter - Super Nova ( BST 84332 )
More Solti...

Solti conducting Mendelssohn Symphony #4, Italian & Schubert Symphony #5. Israel Philharmonic Orchestra. London 1965
@tomic601

Brian - probably:-)

I kinda figured per your comments. The SOTA deserves it 😁

spinning a $.99 Goodwill Blue Note NM-

Wayne Shorter - Super Nova ( BST 84332 )

Deal !!
Well tonight was, emphasis WAS the eve we had Teskey Brothers show tickets... argh

but live to fight another day !
Bob Dylan - John Wesley Harding - care package from Elliott, thanks again !
Serge Baudo Conducts Honegger - Pacific 231 / Pastorale D’Été / Chant De La Joie / Symphony No. 5. The Czech Philharmonic Orchestra. Supraphon 1976 Czech pressing
Juice Newton-Quiet Lies Side 1
Jennifer Holliday-Say You Love Me Side 2
Marshall Crenshaw- Good Evening Side 1
Rush-Moving Pictures Side 1
Blondie-Autoamerican Side 1
Lita Ford-Stiletto Side 1
Alexander Zonjic- When It Is Real Side 2

It was 1980's night, I tried to spin a wide variety of music. Yes I know the Lita Ford album was released in 1990(May) thought for sure it was 1989.

Herbert Blomstedt Conducts Nielsen. 3 LP box set. Symphonies 4,5,&6. Danish Radio Symphony. Seraphim 1975
Looks like a good night for you Dayglow!

Goat / Commune 
Hippie sh*t from 2014
Great album from Leonard Tomic. Well recorded too

Temples / Sun Structures 
More modern hippie sh*t 
Elton John-Captain Fantastic and The Brown Dirt Cowboy.

This was the first album I bought with my own money. 1975. I was 13.
@boxer12  +1 Goat. I bought it back then cos they were playing it in the LRS. 
Kid Ory’s Creole Jazz Band ‎– This Kid’s The Greatest! (Good Time Jazz 1962 mono)

One of my favs. Just great.
Blind Faith   The super-group that made just one album.  I have the original, with the 12 year old girl, nude top half of her body, on the front cover.  It's a classic cover.  Not the best recording quality, but the music is excellent.

The Motels   "All Four One"  Martha Davis has such an excellent voice.
@mammothguy54,

Blind Faith remastered Abbey Road is a fine sounding disc.
Needless to say, the cover was banned in the puritan US. The band called themselves after the Bob Seidemann photo title 'Blind Faith' of the kid with the plane.
noromance
Needless to say, the cover was banned in the puritan US.
If you’re talking about the Blind Faith LP, you’re mistaken . The cover was never banned in the US. I’m sure there were some stores that wouldn’t display or stock the album, but it was never banned.

Given the First Amendment, it is extremely difficult for the US government to prevent publication.
Gordon Bok, Ann Mayo Muir, Ed Trickett ‎– All Shall Be Well Again (Folk-Legacy 1983)

Scottish folk that lets you know the single malt may not cut it. Escape to The Highlands.
@cleeds I didn’t intend my comment to mean banned by government. Whether it was corporate censorship of some sort, the record sold in the US with a different cover. I looked into this a little more and it seems ATCO did release a version with the original cover. I stand partially corrected!
Florian Zabach ‎– 'Till The End Of Time (Mercury 1959)

They used a Macintosh 150watt power amp to drive the cutter from an Ampex 301. Sounds very good.
Don't forget the Roxy Music "Country Life" UK cover that wasn't available in the US.
There were scores. Some were just marketing decisions. E.g. Roy Harper HQ - Hipnosis cover of RH walking on water was deemed inappropriate for the US. 
And then there's Roger Waters Pros and Cons of Hitchhiking censored tush of a cartoon ass. 
Robin Williamson ‎– Legacy Of The Scottish Harpers Volume Two (Claddagh 1986)
John Coltrane Quartet - "Ballads"
Oliver Nelson - "The Blues and the Abstract Truth"