Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Order of ‘upcoming release 3LP TP - Wildflowers moved to 10/20 per Bezos.
Reiner conducts Rimsky-Korsakoff - Scheherazade. Chicago Symphony/Sydney Harth, violin solo. RCA Victor ‘Living Stereo’, original pressing 1960.

Fantastic.
Stravinsky conducts Stravinsky - Le Sacre du Printemps. Columbia Symphony Orchestra. Columbia Masterworks 1961 stereo.
Yesterday, end of day...

Emerson Lake & Palmer  S/T, their first album.  I got that new while in high school and played it probably 50 times on my parents Magnavox console stereo.  Cleaned it up and, surprisingly, not too bad.  And the music is fabulous.

Thompson Twins, 'Here's To Future Days'  fun album and I saw them perform back in the 80s.  Fun concert.

David Bowie, 'Let's Dance'  A very well recorded album and surprisingly nice piece of vinyl, very quiet.  Great album!

Check this out.  Searching through some of my collection I found a copy of Bob Dylan S/T, his first album from the early 1960s.  I remember receiving it as a gift, placing it away, and never played it.  This is brand new and is not a reissue.  I'm going to clean it and play in the next day or two.  Columbia, stereo (it states on the jacket also available in monaural, but this is the stereo edition).  I am hoping they did a good job in mastering, plating, pressing.
@mammothguy54
Check this out. Searching through some of my collection I found a copy of Bob Dylan S/T, his first album from the early 1960s. I remember receiving it as a gift, placing it away, and never played it. This is brand new and is not a reissue. I’m going to clean it and play in the next day or two. Columbia, stereo (it states on the jacket also available in monaural, but this is the stereo edition). I am hoping they did a good job in mastering, plating, pressing

Holy smokes man. What a find. Somehow I think I would have known I had it 😄 You should check that out on Discogs in M/M- condition.
My James Taylor "American Standard" dbl lp/45 rpm finally shipped...ordered in March.

@mammothguy54,

I always likes that Thompson Twins lp as well. Digital recording, somewhat strident but still enjoy it.
Mozart Sinfonia Concertate in E-Flat Major
Joseph and Lillian Fuchs 
Aeterna Chamber Orchestra
Decca Gold Label - Only played one time - on air broadcast 1963. Pristine. 
Maurice de Abravanel Conducts Varese - Nocturnal/Ecuatorial and Lazarof - Structures Sonores. Utah Symphony Orchestra. Vanguard/Cardinal, Released 1968
Finishing up Eels "The Cautionary Tales of Mark Oliver Everett" from Sunday. (Sides 2, 3 & 4)
I buy any newly released Eels albums without hearing them, so when I first listened to "Cautionary Tales...." (BTW, it's the deluxe edition with a bonus lp), I was really caught off guard when the very last song started playing. It was "Oh Well". It's really a very cool version.
Shelby Lynne "S/T" 2020. This lp really has some low bass response, SQ is great!
Solti-Edition box set, Vol.6 - Brahms Ein deutsches Requiem. Sides 11-13. Chicago Symphony Orchestra and Choir. Originally released 1979. DECCA

Glorious
It’s Immaterial "Life’s Hard and Then You Die" pp. Talk about an 'open' soundstage?
Watched Sierra Hull and Marty Stuart on an episode of an audiencless Grand Old Opry last evening. Sierra has one beautiful voice!
Kept playing through the Solti-Edition box set, Vol.6 - sides 14-18.

Wagner - Kinderkatechismus 1968, Wiener Philharmonic, Kodaly - Psalmus Hungaricus 1969, London Philharmonic Orchestra and Choir, Stravinsky - Oedipus Rex 1977, London Philharmonic Orchestra, Sir William Walton - Krönungs-Te-Deum & Belsazars Fest 1977, London Philharmonic Orchestra. DECCA
Shelby Lynne again after its first US cleaning. Been optimizing azimuth to great effect.

Kenny Rogers & TFE "The Ballad of Calico". This is Kenny's equivalent to "Tommy".
Interesting.... "Dorsey the Mail - Carrying Dog" from "The Ballad of Calico" /1972..... sounds eerily similar to "When I’m 64", from "Sgt. Peppers....."1967
The 45 RPM reissues of Doug MacLeod's Come to Find and Mighty Sam McClain's Give it up to Love.  Two gorgeous sounding albums that really benefit from the 45 RPM format.
Well, my mistake after all.  The Bob Dylan album is a brand new copy and it was a gift back in early 70s.  However, it is not from the first press as I had thought.  It's a 1975 press, and is from Columbia Records.  It's very quiet vinyl and the recording quality is rather good.  Nice discovery!

Speaking of "Tommy", that makes me want to play it later today.  I have a new copy from Geffen Records.  It's quite good, but not as good as the original master tapes pressings.  However, better than my bashed up copy from the old Magnavox console that had a finishing nail for the stylus.
I saw The Who do the North American Tour of Tommy in the Summer of 1969.  That is the same concert series from which "Live At Leeds" was recorded.  Then, I saw the North American Tour of "Who's Next" in 1971.  Then, I saw the North American Tour of "Quadrophenia" in 1972.
Man, what memories!!!
Hey @ mammothguy54,

Sometimes those record club lps are worth a lot.

My SV "Tommy" sounded great!

I had two extra Bybee iQSEs laying around and had a lightbulb moment... put one in each of my Usher Mini 2 Diamonds’ front slot and the music became more dynamic..............more listening needed! I removed the magnetic covering.
Amos Lee "S/T". Classic Records pressed way off center, I corrected it. SQ=EX
Ghost in the Machine- The Police
Learning to Crawl- The Pretenders
Fragile- Yes
maybe some Ramones next?
Returning to the Solti-Edition box set, Vol.6 - will be playing sides 19-22, a series of violin sonatas with piano. None other than George Solti himself on piano & Georg Kulenkampff on violin.

*Beethoven- Sonate Für Violine Und Klavier Nr. 9 A-dur
*Mozart - Sonate für Violine und Klavier B-dur, KV 454
*Brahms - Sonate Für Violine Und Klavier G-dur, op. 78 / Sonate Für Violine Und Klavier A-dur, op. 100 / Andante Tranquillo - Vivace - Allegretto Grazioso / Sonate Für Violine Und Klavier d-moll, op. 108

DECCA