For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Grover Washington Jr., "Winelight"

Wonderful saxophone and a marvelous way to end the day.
Gangsters Of Love - Gangsters Of Love (Capitol 1973)

These guys are so much fun.
Brian - good on ya, glad it sounds so good with the Grado !!!!

Thanks Jim, and thanks for all your help and guidance. Really appreciate it.

Sade - Promise. CBS 1985
Sawallisch conducts Schubert. 5LP box set - The Complete Symphonies. Staatskapelle Dresden. Philips European pressing 1977ish. Really nice set.

Not sure how many I’ll play from this. 

Symphonies 1&2
Rocks ... Aerosmith.

Must be getting old...🧓🧓.

If you had told me 5 years ago I would prefer Bob James to Aerosmith I would have laughed you out of the building!
Maybe I'm just maturing like fine wine?
Greg....there are just so many responses I could make to that but I'm going to play nice tonight 😂😂.

Ok so definitely getting old but better than the alternative.....💀
Mean Business .... The Firm.

That will be it for tonight, old fella needs his sleep..... zzzzzzz
Jose Feliciano-Feliciano(LSP-3957) Side 1
Giuseppe di Stefano-Sings Neapolitan Songs(Angel 36102) Side 2
Heart-Dreamboat Annie Side 1
Harry James...and his Big Band Live in Concert(SH-2094) Side B
McGuffey Lane-ST Side 2
Alex Chilton-High Priest Side 1
Connie Francis-sings Award Winning Motion Picture Hits Side 1
CCR-Cosmo’s Factory Side 2

Sunday 9-13(site was down) Just want to keep track of my vinyl play list.

Wham-Make It Big Side 2
Steely Dan-Katy Lied Side 1
The Who-Who’s Next(Decca DL 79182) Side 2
Turk Murphy’s Jazz Band-San Francisco Jazz(MMRC-114) Side 2
Basia-Time And Tide Side 1
Luciano Pavarotti-Great Artists At The Met(MET 106) Side A
Tommy Tutone-ST Side 1
Linda Ronstadt-For Sentimental Reasons Side 2

Dayglow ! 8675309 ( hopefully Audiogon won’t filter that ) Jenny, Jenny who can I turn to ?

saw em live
@reubent got 27 today , monster hills for me.

Nightbird might be my fave Eva song and album
+1 tomic601 Tommy Tutone was a very talented band in the power pop genre The ST album is also very well recorded.
Continuation....

Sawallisch conducts Schubert. 5LP box set - The Complete Symphonies. Staatskapelle Dresden. Philips European pressing 1977ish. 

......Ended up listening to symphonies 1-6 
Change of pace...

Jerry Garcia - Reflections. Rounder Records 1976
Edit: Damn this sounds great on the new TT
@tomic601  - Ride on Brother! Good on you. Hills change everything!

I rode my first century tour since 1989 last Saturday down in Maysville, KY. 102 miles w/6500+ feet of climbing. Fortunately, I did train pretty well, so it went really well. Looks like I should break my goal of 2000 miles by next weekend. At least I've salvaged something out of 2020.......
2000 miles...😲😲
I might not do that in my car this year!

Reubent superhero!

👏👏👏👏
Jeez, you guys are making me feel guilty. I haven't brought my Gary Fisher out of the basement for years now ;-)
At least I've salvaged something out of 2020.......

I hear you about salvaging 2020.  I'm not a bike rider but I do some serious mountain hiking.  Typically my day hikes range from 8 to 11 miles and with around 2,500 to 3,000 vertical feet of elevation gain.  I hiked to the summit of Mt Baldy 10 days ago.  That's about the only activity I can do.  I gave up offshore fishing this year.  I just can't see going on an 85 foot fishing boat, with around 30 people, for 3 nights/days.  Too risky!  I live in Southern California and now with the fires the air is too dangerous even to go hiking.  Not even safe to do yardwork.  I'm locked up in the house.  More hi-fi, I guess.  But I do need to move my body.  Can't wait for this to be over.  I look forward to a great ski season.  Sure hope so.
OK, I'll get off of my soapbox.  Back to music now.
@mammothguy54 ya man if can relate my entire fishing season of 40 days in Canada Nuked - I have been riding here with substandard air quality but it’s much worse as you go North to LA.
bring an N95 and a few cherished LP and I can provide Vino and or Rye and tunes in Carlsbad 
Winwood ...... Steve Winwood.

Great 1971 compilation with examples of his early work with The Spencer Davis Group and Traffic
Muddy Waters and Mickey Katz live at the Fillmore East.Lets rock out dudes!!
Steve Winwood, that's a good one, especially way back with the Spencer Davis Group.  I saw Traffic perform in the earlier days, 1971.  Wonderful concert. 
I also saw Alice Cooper 3 times.  The reason I bring up Alice is because I am about to put one on the platter now;  'Welcome To My Nightmare'  Original copy, perfect condition!
Love me some Alice!

Cringeworthy storytime.

Back in about 1974 or so, maybe 73, there was a music paper in England called NME ( new musical express), every Wednesday.
I was a religious reader!
One week right on the front page was a story that there had been an accident at one of Alice show and the guillotine had a real blade in it and he had been beheaded!

I wailed and gnashed my teeth in anger, shock, horror and told/showed everyone at school who I thought might care.

It was April 1st........

Took a while to live THAT one down!

Jerry Garcia 
Compliments of
round records 2015 repress 
translucent green vinyl 
Allman Brothers
Eat a Peach mofi #788
TTB 
Signs 
fantasy records
Have not listened to this in a long long time, did a complete clean....

The Beatles - Sgt. Pepper’s. Apple reissue 1975
“ God is a wild old dog
Someone left out on the highway
I seen him running by me
He don't belong to no one now “ Patty Griffin

perfectly suits my current view of man and divinity, but never dogs.
Alright, that sounds good about now 

NRPS  st op 
Columbia records 
I got a nm copy at my lrs for $5 

Well my local bric a brac reopened last week after rebuilding internal due to a major flood from burst pipes.
So just had to help them out this morning 😁
Sealed nos copy of Who Made Who by AC/DC for $15.
Sealed nos copy of Forever changes by Love mofi (2*45rpm) for $50.

Bit more than my normal bargain bin dives but great value for those albums!
@uberwaltz , great story about Alice Cooper.  They really got you on that one.  Oh, I do remember the guillotine, and also dragging around the Cold Ethyl manican on stage, the dentist drill, the rolling-out bed for Only Women Bleed.  Etc... What great shows.  Alice coined the term "Rock Theater" for his shows.  It makes perfect sense!
Mammoth guy.
One of the USA equivalent would surely be The Tubes stageshow.
By all accounts pretty wild.
Finishing up SRV "Couldn’t Stand the Weather" PurePleasure

Getting reacquainted with my Rock 7 after almost 2 years. Started familiarizing myself with the leveling process again, which ain’t too easy... it involves several things working in conjunction with each other. Got my re-wired arm on. Probably put the Shelter 501 MkII when that step comes. But for now, some SRV.

Played two sides before I realized my subs were in stand-by.