Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Paul Kantner, Grace Slick and Dsvid Freiberg
Barron Von Tollbooth and the Chrome Nun 
Grunt records 1973 op
Harking back to the original post, all the concerts from the Allman Brothers at the Fillmore East is on Blu Ray audio. The double album we all know and love is but a selection from a three night stand.

March 12, 1971 - two shows.
March 13, 1971 - two shows.
June 27, 1971 - one show.

The sound quality is amazing. As is the music.
JJ Cale - Shades

JJ is an all time fave but this one is particularly mellow in the 2nd half.
Godspeed You! Black Emperor / Yanqui U.X.O. 
This album is simply wonderful.  
US cleaning my new to me 10cc "Bloody Tourists" WLP

Puttin' on Quicksilver Messenger Service "Just For Love"  pp
@chowkwan,

I wonder why the other two nights weren’t put on vinyl?

I bought a Fillmore set at the last RSD of a 8 month earlier date the AM had at Fillmore and it’s easy to tell they weren’t a fully formed band compared to the set we all know and love.
Well I'm able to tolerate the BJC ICs for now especially since I'm still using the Duelund phono cable. Can't wait for the return of my MT/KLE ICs.
Buffalo Springfield "S/T" stereo lp/from the 2018 "What’s That Sound" box

Ya"ll need this!
Well, I think I’m finally finding my groove tonight, or (this morning). Thought of and just US cleaned Travis "The Man Who" 20th Anniversary Edition. I don’t think many know of them. Popular across the pond. Fran Healy is the frontman.

Listening to "TMW", the vocals are reminiscent to Radio Head’s Thom Yorke, IMO.

Fran’s solo lp "Wreck Order" is a masterpiece of pop!

Not much vinyl, in fact these are the only two I know of, last time I checked.

Recommended.
"finding my groove"? 

Cowboy Junkies "Whites Off Earth Now" MFSL   yeah!
@slaw, I've been wondering about the Springfield box. They are one of my faves from the 66-68 period (my senior year high school band did a couple of their songs), but the SQ of their three albums is pretty mediocre. Does the box provide their recordings in better-than-original issue sound?
@bdp24,

Absolutely brother! I had wondered why it didn’t sell out way before now?
@boxer12,

Got in "Eight Gates" Jason Molina's last effort.

Actually heard a cut from it on my local college radio station yesterday.

Hope to listen soon.
Here's one that's very obscure.  
Premiata Forneria Marconi, also known at PFM
The album is 'Photo of Ghosts'

They are from Italy and the album is from 1973.  Original owner.
Kind of dark recording with the drums rather muted and in the background.  But very interesting and fairly good sounding.  Unusual music but easily pulls you in.  Rather enjoyable and satisfying.  From the "deep tracks" of my collection.
Kenny Burrell - Midnight Blue - AP 45rpm 200g stereo - very good 
I am glad that none of you guys suffer from this affliction but this is my 4th copy of this record, I have older pressings in stereo and mono, a Classic Records 200g mono reissue and now this AP. The AP is the best of the bunch and will keep me from looking at old Blue Note crazy priced first pressings... probably... 
Otis Redding - Otis Blue - AP 45rpm 200g - fantastic 

Radiohead - I Might be Wrong 
Post removed 
Finally got gumption to fire up TT - Mercury Rev - Bobby Gentry’s - The Delta Suite

beyond perfect in places, dismal pressing in others..

must be my mood

the ancient Labrador has crossed the bridge and we are adrift in loss... 17 years and 8 months...
The Alan Parsons Project / Alan Parsons - Tales of Mystery and Imagination: Edgar Allan Poe
@tomic601 ,

Had to put my (golden) down a few years ago. Took me a few weeks to get over it. I really never realized how much he meant to me. His name was Buddy.