For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Post removed 
Lucky Thompson – Plays Jerome Kern and No More (Prestige)
Art Blakey – Golden Boy (Colpix)
The Guarneri Quartet w/Pinchas Zukerman - Beethoven Quintet in C, Op 29 & Mendelssohn Quintet in B flat, Op 87. RCA Red Seal 1979
@slaw u probably already know but TP - Wildflowers super deluxe box set 7 LP available for preorder, late October delivery, smaller versions available, I am aimed at 3 Lp version
see Rolling Stone
Amaz has preorder avail now 7 disc $175, 3 disc is $40 ish
There’s a great interview of Rick Rubin on YouTube, in which he details his work with Petty, starting with the Wildflowers album. He mentioned they recorded enough songs (Rick says 26-28) for a double album, but Warner Brothers didn’t want to release it as a double. I presume the boxset will include all the recordings they made for the album.
Tomic
Do you have a link to that preorder on Amazon as I do not see anything?
Thanks Greg.
Yep I might be right there with Tomic on the 3 lp set, the rest are a bit spendy for my liking!
Exactly as your thought bdp24.......

"The 3 LP 140g edition contains the original 1994 Wildflowers album (remastered) with 15 tracks on two LPs. LP 3 contains All The Rest, the 10 songs from the Wildflowers sessions that were left off the album, 5 of which are previously unreleased. "
I just pre-ordered the 3 disc version.  I don't have the time and don't want to listen to 7 or 9 records taken from one album.  9 bucks for shipping from the Tom Petty site, but I'd rather give my money to his heirs than to Amazon.
uberwaltz
+1 on John Mayall, 'Turning Point'  I just got a copy of that in NM/M- condition because the one I had (since high-school) was unplayable.  Awesome music, all without a drummer.  I saw John Mayall twice.  The first time was in Anaheim, CA. and was the very concert tour that  made Turning Point. The Anaheim show was about two months after the Turning Point recording, which was done on the East Coast.  Thought I'd share that story.  By the way, the lead act for that show was Spirit and the opening act was Mark-Almond (John Mark and Johnny Almond were two musicians of the John Mayall band and played on that set as well).  What memories! 
Great story Mammoth and thank you.
Yes quite an astounding set considering no drums.

Now....
Finally getting around to playing my $2 copy of The White Album.(Beatles).
Bloody Hell it's very very good!!
Found time to listen to Norah Jones, Day Breaks, double LP

https://www.discogs.com/Norah-Jones-Day-Breaks/release/11061238

1st disc, Studio; 2nd LP live small Loretto theater NYC, 4 years ago. (I’ve never been there, but looks like a terrific size. I’d try balcony, front and center

https://www.sheencenter.org/venues/

like the similarly sized Victoria Theater at NJPAC., grear sound and sight for photographs.
https://www.njpac.org/visit/our-spaces/

As they said, return to her roots, piano based low key jazz, her beautiful voice and unique touch on the keys.

I definitely preferred the Live disc, very respectful crowd, but, I realized, it was too bunched up, I widened my toe-in, that gave a very nice distinction of separate instruments and their locations, like a small stage.

I’m going to go back to the 1st studio LP, see how things change with wider toe-in.

Previously, a different LP, I needed to adjust them ’in’ for a recording that was un-naturally wide.

Speakers on wheels to the rescue, combined with remote balance, can make big differences.

I often adjust my single listening default toe-in for a wider center when I have a friend over for a listening session, if 3 people, I sit just behind them, centered.

I’m gonna play with toe-in when the center is correct, but all bunched up.

You gotta avoid creating the world’s widest piano, that sucks.
Thanks @tomic601 ,

I wish they were offering just the previously unreleased and the bonus tracks separately on vinyl. My OP sounds so good, I hate to have a duplicate just to get the other tracks.

BTW, got in "Monovision" this week. Ray produced, engineered, wrote & played all songs.
@elliottbnewcombjr,

Got in the three Appalachia Rising lps today. Having broken the seal yet but all look perfect.

The Loreto Theatre is slightly smaller but a similar set-up as my local theatre
carolinatheatre.com Greensboro

Guys, 

I've been busy riding bikes, buying bikes, selling bikes, building bikes........ Typical obsessive stuff, you know, like LPs and LP Playback gear. Still trying to get in 2000 miles this summer and also keep my 16 year old interested in the hobby.

I've been listening to music, but mostly streaming for convenience. Haven't spent much time in the cave lately, so very few LPs. Also, my best LRS is curbside pickup only. What's the fun in that?

I'll be back when the days get shorter and it gets cooler. Until then, Enjoy the Music (on vinyl).
Sent my Mark Tunis ICs to maze-audio to have new KLE Absolute Harmony RCAs installed. I realized I wasn't going to do it until much cooler weather. Hoping my spare BJC ICs will open up more in a little while.
Another thought on the TP Wildflowers pre-order, if one is willing to wait till Labor Day when MusicDirect usually offers a 15%/free shipping, you could catch a better deal.
Thanks Tomic! The albums are absolutely great

Zappa / Apostrophe
Straight from tomic!

Ian & Sylvia – Lovin' Sound (MGM 1967)

Did you know that these guys wrote Four Strong Winds covered by Neil Young?
Good album.
Carlo Maria Giulini conducts Britten - Four Sea Interludes from “Peter Grimes” & The Young Persons Guide to the Orchestra. The Philharmonia Orchestra. Angel, 1980’s reissue,  original 1964
Led Zeppelin - Untitled (IV) (Atlantic 1972 [RE 1971])

Do not buy digital remasters. #always70s
Yo-Yo Ma w/Cleveland Quartet - Schubert Quintet, Op. 163, D. 956. CBS Masterworks 1984
Greg I agree w sentiment of buying direct from artist :-) good ya!
the Cowboy junkies sent me email this week - Open is being released on vinyl for first time ( preorder ) and they announced they had restocked some out of stock LP’s ( Crescent Moon / Pale Sun ), so I went direct and they wanted $60 to ship 3 LP’s...
so I went to Amaz Smile where at least some of the $ goes to charity of my choice
Boxer - glad those hit the mark !!! Matching culls to the wide tastes of this esteemed group is fun. Norimance got an unintended duplicate albeit w some benefit
@reubent please PM me an address for care package of LPs 

I rode 4 miles today - far cry from 2k in a summer pace, it was all downhill with the wind !
@tomic601 I told herself about the dupe and asked 'what are the odds?' She said that means you've too many!
All good. Thanks again.
Plenty of orders in already then for the 3lp set it seems.
Think Greg any myself did at same time...lol
Raymond Leppard conducts Handel - Concerto Grossi Op 3, Alexander’s Feast and Hornpipe overtures + a third ‘bonus’ LP. English Chamber Orchestra. 3 LP box set. Philips, made in Italy 1972, but seems to have been a US release by The Carnegie Hall Selection Committee. 

This set is almost mint, and really very nice recordings thus far.
I think you're right uber! I'd love to have an original copy but they're going for over $400 now.