Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Cozy Cole, Buddy Tate, Wallace Davenport, Vic Dickenson ‎– French Festival, Nice, France 1974 (Classic Jazz ‎1979 RR 1974])

Killer $2 NM treat. Excellent sound quality and music. Take your $60 Jazz at the Pawnshop and make it into an ashtray.
Streaming this but man is it good and I never hear a mention of him here??

Coming in Hot .... Coco Montoya.
Up now Nitty Gritty Dirt Band mentioned previously. On Liberty, no reason to doubt it's a pp.
In my mind and as presented to War Dept. A well worn but still functioning stylus with a smidgeon of dust should come out of the home cleaning supplies budget
The NGDB lp is recorded hot and just a smidgen thin. The artistry is wonderful. Thanks Jim! 

It's gonna get a deep clean.
@slaw it needs it - I saw it and immediately went in your pile - I think I put it in a decent sleeve ??
A scattershot evening....
Wilco Schmilco
Haim Women in Music Pt. III
Steven Wilson To the Bone
Spoon Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga
My next one out of the "care package".....

Procol Harum "Live w/ The Edmonton Symphony Orchestra"  1972/A&M

PH is one band I'm sorely lacking in my collection. This record is surely one I'd never had thought of buying myself, which is why I appreciate it so much. Thanks again Jim!
There is apparently a fine line between ashtray and ashes....

the fire truck is parked in front...

@nor
@tomic601 ,

Finished side one of the Procol Harum lp. Lovin' it! It really reminds me of Pink Floyd in the arrangements.

This lp needs a deep clean and flattening , then I'm sure it's a very nice lp to have. Thanks again!
Pretty sure that NGDB lp was (cleaned) by someone previously with lighter fluid.

I could kick myself for not going to see Jenny & Andrew Bird a couple years ago.
@slaw - I am sure it wasn’t me ! Lighter fluid did wonders for Jazz at The Pawnshop
Seriously I use the Brooks Berdan no alcohol RC fluid and if needed ( rarely ) the Nitty Gritty enzymatic fluid....

smoke em if ya got em
Hawkwind ‎– Astounding Sounds, Amazing Music (Charisma 1976)

This is an old friend.
People always ask, "What do you want for your birthday?"

A few years ago I started being ready, emailing links to LP’s I want.

I turned 72 on the 12th, mother, brothers, son, wife ... nearly everything has arrived, I asked for and will be listening to:

Kate Wolf, Lines on the Paper, never heard it, but love anything she writes/performs

https://www.etsy.com/listing/751119610/kate-wolf-the-wildwood-flower-lines-on?gpla=1&gao=1&&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=shopping_us_c-books_movies_and_music-music-recorded_audio&utm_custom1=0c2a091c-1de8-481a-a082-86582ebe41b5&utm_content=go_1843970635_75209201732_346429112063_pla-354802992938_c__751119610&utm_custom2=1843970635&gclid=Cj0KCQjw7Nj5BRCZARIsABwxDKIyWGxARPFdC583mt5P2wI5Rx-aNwyOGXeUX1rHJepxgefNGBEaDnsaAjXnEALw_wcB

Cassandra Wilson, Blue Light Til Dawn, my favorite of hers,

https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B005ME7FMA?tag=amz-mkt-chr-us-20&ascsubtag=1ba00-01000-org00-win10-other-smile-us000-pcomp-feature-scomp-wm-5&ref=aa_scomp_sosp1

Jose Feliciano, Live at the London Palladium

https://www.amazon.com/Jos%C3%A9-Feliciano-Alive-London-Palladium/dp/B00L81C94A

Norah Jones, Day Breaks

https://www.amazon.com/Day-Breaks-Deluxe-Uhqcd-Remaster/dp/B075LSQG9N/ref=asc_df_B075LSQG9N/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=312026032317&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=7788367142139962594&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9003512&hvtargid=pla-524304072462&psc=1

Rising Appalachia, Leylines (one of my favorite Pandora stations)

https://stores.portmerch.com/risingappalachia/featured-products/leylines-lp.html

and I was given some flea market finds, some 45’s and lps

And, this Timely Find
Lyndon Johnson’s Civil Rights Speech, March 15, 1965 (55 years ago, I was 17 then)

https://www.etsy.com/listing/771481830/lyndon-b-johnson-we-shall-overcome-12?gpla=1&gao=1&&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=shopping_us_a-books_movies_and_music-music-recorded_audio&utm_custom1=0c2a091c-1de8-481a-a082-86582ebe41b5&utm_content=go_2063077145_76452859415_367965824076_pla-354802992938_c__771481830&utm_custom2=2063077145&gclid=Cj0KCQjw7Nj5BRCZARIsABwxDKLOglSwVYN70_qxfvpkSKzLZyQaUR4kgrKdNW-yYQ1XwYdZkwt48BMaAi1CEALw_wcB

I have Nixon’s Resignation Speech on Reel to Reel, to be played at my funeral, one of the happiest moments of my life. He was a Saint compared to our current non-leader.
Yes, ++++ Elliot and happy birthday:-)
pM me an address for a belated birthday gift care package
@tomic601 ,

I got the lp pretty darn flat. Deep clean always helps but the record is a little noisy. Nothing I can do about that. I do love the record!
@elliottbnewcombjr,

Thanks to your post, I discovered a new to me, beautiful folk singer, and searched through the analogluver's site for lps on Etsy. I bought 5. I found my missing Norman Greenbaum /WLP. I now have all three of his as WLP. Thanks!

Funny, I am
streaming her now , Kate Wolf - Lines on paper- took Discogs plunge with copy on way to me...

she reminds me of Nanci Griffith in the mid registers...

thanks Elliott 
Congratulations Elliott.
On hitting 72 and the haul of great music!

Without going political on this or any thread I have to say your last paragraph is completely true.
One more shout-out Elliot, I almost overlooked Appalachia Rising. Ordered their 3 lps. Thanks!
Well I got bored earlier this week and have a new TT sitting on the rack right now.
Have just been working with drrsutliff on getting it set up, thank you sir!!👍

Avid Diva SP, Rega RB303, Ortofon Black Cadenza.

We concur that the Rega arm is the weak link here so there maybe a change there after I have tweaked it to see if any more resolution to be had.

Don't get me wrong it is very good but better than my 401?
Probably not right now.

But  wanted to try a decent belt drive out again......
Hard to keep up with you Uber. Does the Diva have springy-type suspension? I forget. Is Avid still in business?

BTW, you should put drrsutlif on retainer.
If and when you decide to change arms, check out Audio Origami. His arms are very highly regarded and he can build one specifically to your needs.