Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
@boxer12, I think I moved 7 times between college and now.  Put them away and always brought them with me.  Wasn't until I had a decent system up and running that did I think about them again.  Bought a basic Sony deck at a Goodwill and realized how much I loved those tapes.  So wonderful.  Not only do they sound better than they did in college (Teac system at the time), they also rekindled that feeling.  Anyways to keep in the turntable frame of mind, listening to GD Cornell 77 on vinyl.  Incredible show. Just imagine being there.  I would have been 9 yo so not possible at that time in my life.  Probably the "Holy Grail" of GD shows.  I remember in college that everyone was always trying to find the best cassette recording of that show.
Wolfgang Sawallisch Conducts Schubert - Symphonies 5&6. From a box set of Schubert’s complete 8 symphonies. Staatskapelle Dresden. Philips, released late 70’s. Dutch pressing.
Wynton Marsalis-Think Of One Side 2
Bram Tchaikovsky-Funland Side 1
The Knack-...but the little girls understand Side 1
Henry Lee Summer-ST-Side 1
Stevie Nicks-Rock A Little Side 2
Linda Ronstadt-Get Closer Side 1
Bryan Adams-Reckless Side 1
Roger Daltrey-Under A Raging Moon Side 2

Played all 80’s original pressings! My wife loved Stevie Nicks/Henry Lee Summer and Bryan Adams! The Knack crushed it for me! Bruce Gary awesome drummer!!!
Received these today:

My care package from Jim @tomic601 , thanks my friend!

John Fullbright "Songs"
The Pixies "Bossanova" 30th Anniversary/red vinyl/4AD
Jellybread "First Slice"  Blue Horizon/OP, US Demonstration copy
Sorry for the confusion, the lps I listed are in addition to the ones @tomic601  sent, which I'll post when I listen.
@slaw, no worries...was thinking War Dept started sending out all my records...ha
Blues Breakers - S/T w/John Mayall, Eric Clapton, and John McVie. Originally recorded 1966. London reissue 1977
Raised on Radio .... Journey.

Very first Journey album I ever bought.
We were a bit late to "get" Journey over the pond.......
Grateful Dead 
Blues for Allah
mofi 45rpm
as seems to be the case with the MFSL 45’s, this is a very well done release 
Jean Ritchie ‎– High Hills And Mountains (Greenhays Recordings 1979)

Love this NM album. Nice recording. English McShee/Denny vocals meets Kentucky-Irish country replete with barndance banjo and mournful fiddle ballads.
Recommended if this is your thing.
Here you go.
Julie Felix ‎- The Second Album (Decca 1965 mono)

I found a little brown paper bag in the album. It contained an empty replacement stylus card.
"Emerald de luxe diamond stylus 
E.L.6. for B.S.R., T.C.8M and T.C.8H."
I got in a Flux HiFi electronic stylus cleaner in today. Had my eye on this quite a while and decided to give it a go. My Sussurro is 1yr @ 8 mo. old with conservatively 2000 hours on it. ( I think most people following this thread know I listen at least 25 hours a week.) Still sounds great but I thought it would be a good candidate to try this unit on a little later.
@noromance ,

Now if you only had the cartridge for it.............
Cris Williamson ‎– The Changer And The Changed (Olivia 1975)

Sort of a Carole King effort. Not bad.
Jellybread "First Slice"  Blue Horizon/US/WLP

Ran across this by chance and took a chance on it.
Animals .... Pink Floyd.

Interesting read on the Mint protractor thread Slaw.
Not all VPI are equal obviously, poor that so many can be shipped with incorrect s2p.
Jethro Tull ‎– This Was (Reprise 1970 [RE 1968])

Tull before they became Jethro Tull.
Currently cleaning one of my gifted lps from @tomic601 , Nitty Gritty Dirt Band "Uncle Charlie & His Dog Teddy". Has one of my favorite songs on it, "Mr. Bojangles". I bought the Jerry Jeff Walker (who wrote it) lp earlier this year with that song on it. I went to YouTube to look up Sammy Davis Jr.'s version that I remember loving as a youngster. Didn't find that one but watched his performance in Germany circa 1985. Such a talented guy!
Tom Waits ‎– Frank’s Wild Years (Island 1987)

Bought this the day it came out. A masterpiece. Ruined only by poor sound quality.
Tom: I want a murky sepulchre of sodden sadness.
Sunset Recording: Hold my beer.
Slaw, I have Mr. Bojangles on Harry Nilsson and Dave Bromberg albums. Great song. I made some notes on it in a previous post. I know I've another version but can't remember!
Jane Morgan ‎– The Second Time Around (Kapp 1961)

The dame’s got pipes. Don't know why but she sounds so great tonight. Greater voice definition and insight. Instuments that I wasn't aware off, warm and emotional. 
@slaw 
Jerry Jeff Walker met a man in jail who used the name Bojangles (as many black men who danced were known by.) Inspired him to write the song.
I remember where I heard the other version. Check out this treat. 
https://youtu.be/5QdWpab_kFg
Tried the Flux HiFi on side one of "The Last DJ" after listening through the complete side first. Same volume. Notes are slightly more clear, instruments have a little more sustain. Certainly, piano notes are more clearly presented. Looking at the stylus after cleaning, I could clearly see the stylus/cantilever interface more clearly and nothing came off on the blu-tack.

So at this point, especially since I've been so diligent with cleaning all along, I feel right now it's a worth while accessory, especially at a good discount.
Mravinsky conducts Tchaikovsky. 3 LP set, symphonies 4,5,&6. Leningrad Philharmonic. Deutsche Grammophon, Italian pressing 1974