Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Just received over 30 Albums from @slaw today. It’s going to be a very nice weekend

Thanks slaw, you are a gentleman.
You’re welcome @bkeske,  you’ve been a great asset to this thread.
Just finished changing my US water. Gonna settle down to a little listening. Finishing up Lucinda Williams "Good Souls, Better Angels" lp 2
Sarah Jarosz "World on the Ground" the pressing was a little noisy, deep cleaned it, hopefully it’ll help

Great album! 

It worked.

Archie Shepp - A Sea of Faces
Oliver Nelson - Blues and the Abstract Truth
Max Roach - We Insist!
The Swan Silvertones - Let Us All Go Back to the Old Landmark
Skip James - The Complete 1931 Sessions 

Quicksilver Messenger Service "Just For Love" sealed pp/avocado green label - Capitol

Sounds like a cross between Blind Faith & The Band.
Sammy Johns. "S/T". Op

Would’ve been even greater had he not died so young.
Thanks to @boxer12,

I searched out a copy of It’s Immaterial "Life’s Hard and Then you Die". I’d never heard of the band before, only the title, which I’ve often heard used as a phrase. Anyway, it struck me and went to audition it on Amazon, then realized it just needed to be heard in person. My copy is a gold stamped promo on A&M...interestingly, when I was cleaning it, I held it to a light and it is translucent just like the early MOFI/JVC vinyl.

So, here we go...............
Power ..... Kansas.

Not one of their best SQ wise, it's pretty bright and "hot".
uber,

Although Kansas is one of my all time favorite bands, I just haven't kept up with them since their heyday.
Wow! @boxer12,

The It's Immaterial record is a piece of recorded art! I love it! It's masterfully produced, recorded, written.
Jellyfish "Bellybutton"

This is the main band I thought of while listening. This band was in the next decade.
Slaw.
The songs themselves on Power are pretty decent, just not very well recorded or mixed or mastered, whichever is the cause of the less than stellar SQ.
It is a mint example though so no surface noise or clicks anywhere so that's a plus.
Special Forces ...... Alice Cooper.

From his pretty much unloved era of releases.

It's not bad......
Just had to check out It's Immaterial on Roon.

Too funny, we would call them Scousers.
You will have to Google that one 😂
What do you think of Hiroshima Greg?
I had never heard them but in the last lot of tapes I bought there was one of their albums.
Quick listen but seemed a little not really my taste.
Uber, they are not really my typical type of music either, but I do like jazz which they incorporate and the sound quality is really good.
The Weavers ‎– Reunion At Carnegie Hall, Part 2 (Vanguard 1965)

Americana. Logging songs and stuff. 

Pete Seeger ‎– We Shall Overcome, Live at the Historic Carnegie Hall (Columbia 1963)

Naive Americana. The audience singing along is awesome and wholesome. 55 years later, not much has changed. Applause is a little hot but soundstage is solid.
Gato Barbieri ‎– El Pampero (Flying Dutchman 1972)

Latin improv jazz with a strangulated sax. I can imagine the dude asking his friends what they thought and they'd say, "Man, it was awesome." As he turned away they would shoot themselves in the head with a finger gun. Not for me. 

John Martyn ‎– London Conversation
(Island 1967 mono)

Lovely album. My first mono record bought back in the day. I checked and it’s worth a few hundred bucks.
Nilsson ‎– Duit On Mon Dei (RCA Victor 1975)

Great album. Herbie Flowers meets Captain Beefheart.
@slaw Ah... can't keep track of what I said. It's a good arm, better in many ways than the 850L. Sweet tracker and spacious and relaxed, but... the Jelco is just more dynamic and incisive. It's sitting on a table looking forlorn.
Before the Flood. Nobel Laureate Bob and The Band live. The version of Blowin' in the Wind is the heaviest track evah. Heavy metal eat yr hearts out.
So many to add, as I’ve been listening to the LP’s from @slaw non-stop since last evening.

Stravinsky - The Firebird. Dohnányi/Vienna Philharmonic 

Bruckner / Mahler - Te Deum & Kindertotenlieder. Bruno Walter 

Beethoven - piano concertos 2&4. Ormandy & The Philadelphia Orchestra w/Serkin

Beethoven - Symphony #3. Bruno Walter and the Columbia Symphony

Rachmaninoff - piano symphony #3. Kondrashin w/The Symphony of the Air & Cliburn

Bruno Walter - An Evening with Bruno Walter. Mozart and Strauss 

Rachmaninoff - 2nd piano concerto & Rhapsody On A Theme Of Paganini. Bernstein -New York Philharmonic w/ Graffman

Tchaikovsky - Excerpts fro the Nutcracker. Reiner and Chicago Symphony Orchestra 

Van Cliburn - My Favorite Chopin. Piano solos