Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Bruckner #3, The Concertgebouw Orchestra,  Bernard Haitink Conducting. 
Phillips Holland 
Years ago, I came home to find all of the damping fluid gone out of my ET trough. Figured out a mouse/rat creeped in and had a feast. I only hope before it died it went back and told of it’s friends they weren’t welcome here.
Poor way to go for that rodent Slaw.
Yuk!!

Pearl ..... Janis Joplin.

Had this on r2r which I have since sold all of that off so when I saw this had to buy as the SQ on reel was spectacular. This is none too shabby either.
Desperate ..... Divinyls.

Right up there with one of my other favorite female lead groups ... The Motels.
Decided last night that I really needed to cut another media type out and with that I sold 300 CD job lot on eBay this morning. Freaking box weighed 65lb, good job media mail exists!
Only about 300 more left......
Ray Brown "Soular Energy"  Pure Audiophile/dbl lp

Evaluating an old/new interconnect,... more later.

Received the two sets of interconnects I sent to Maze_Audio. (The tonearm will be at a later date).

The IC I’m listening to now is the Duelund with their original RCAs. I had Chris @ Parts Connexion make this cable for my when my Funk Firm/Townshend Rock 7 combo was running. This is when I realized that there was something funky goin’ on with the DIN connection. I did hear it briefly then and it was easily a more open, better integrated IC than the Discovery Plus 4 Balanced (using Cardas adapters) right out of the box.

Had Tim @ Maze replace the DIN with the original Duelund RCAs, so I could have another interconnect to compare in my system which will never have another DIN connection...ever. This is replacing my Marc Tunis "Silver Ghost" phono cable.

Installed it and right away, I noticed a more profound enjoyable transient response, a more immersive sound experience. Now on the Ted Nugent lp, which I know isn’t a reference recording, (although the WLP sounds great!), everything shines naturally. The lower/deep bass however seems to be muted somewhat.

So onto the Ray Brown lp. I mean everything sounds superb right now.
The piano sounds excellent! Ray’s upright bass is spot on.

I love the MT interconnects but don’t love his standard RCAs. I will replace them with KLE Absolute Harmony RCAs.

This is early on as the Duelunds have had hardly any time to break in. Fun, fun, fun!!!

BTW... I really like the Duelund RCAs. Seem to be VERY non-resonant.
Keith Richards "Main Offender" OP/EU after a fresh clean.

I played this last week. Upon the first few notes, so natural man.
Big_greg, I have the Singles Soundtrack CD, it's very good.
Had no idea it was out on vinyl too....will look for a copy!
Thanks
"Soular Energy" again. Sides 1 & 2 earlier, now sides 3 & 4 after being in the Vibrato for the first time.

The high piano notes are so crystal clear and tonally accurate, it’s amazing!

Zero, in your face
@mwinkc It's a 25th anniversary edition (which makes me feel old) and comes with a bonus CD. Lots of great music on the soundtrack. Haven't listened to the CD yet. 
Yes. Big_greg, just ordered it on eBay!
25 years huh...yea, makes me feel old too.
Thanks for the lead on the album!
@tomic601 It's toast. Better it than the gear I had connected to it. Warranty replacement on the way...
Uber whats the yield per CD on that lot size ??? Ballpark... asking for a friend 
Of The Rolling Stones records I own, from memory, one of the best for SQ & music is "Let It Bleed" 2003/DSD. Up now.
A shout out for Shunyata...
All the years I've owned several models, they’ve been through many a storm and NEVER failed. Knock on wood.
Jesse Sykes and The Sweet Hereafter- Oh, My Girl

freaking love the groove.....
Counting Crows "This Desert Life" OP. Haven't played in years but remember it being an overall solid record.