Deutsche Grammophon
1964 Stereo 

Martha Argerich
                    Plays
                Schumann

Fantasy in C, Op. 17
Fantasiestücke, Op. 12

1978 Columbia Masterworks

“Through all the sounds resounding in Earth’s bright motley dream, one gentle note drawn out for she who hears in secret.”
Elly Stone ‎– S/T (Columbia 1969)

Different. If you like your folk left of center, take a chance on this. It's wonderful. 

Jimmy Rushing With Oliver Nelson And His Orchestra ‎- Every Day I Have The Blues (Bluesway 1967)

Jackie DeShannon ‎– New Image (Imperial 1967)

Mint gem and superb recording. Can't beat plaintive sixties songs sung by a beautiful woman.

Dottie West ‎– Feminine Fancy (RCA Victor 1969)

Smooth voice. Sentimental. The sort of stuff your old man might have played while making his move on your mom.
Ian & Sylvia ‎– Lovin’ Sound (MGM 1967)

I’ve a soft spot for these two.
This German stereo pressing has a very w-i-d-e soundstage.
Lana Cantrell ‎- The Now Of Then! (RCA 1969)

Lovely voice. Sweet recording. Nostalgia in abundance. 

Cap'N John Handy With The Claude Hopkins Band ‎- Introducing Cap'N John Handy (RCA Victor ‎1967)
@tomic601 First laugh of a tough day! Man, these 60s records are where it's at! And those female vocals...
Josh White ‎– S/T (Archive Of Folk Music 1967 mono)
I prefer his older work.

Anita Bryant ‎– How Great Thou Art (Columbia 1968)
Interesting historic white gospel but ultimately pretty awful.
1/2 side each.

Ormandy conducts Ives - Symphony #1 & Three Places in New England. Philadelphia Orchestra. Columbia 1968
Just listened to Nightfly yesterday (or Saturday) I believe. What a great album. Toe tappin music all the way through.
Pulp ‎– Different Class (Island 1995)

One of my favorites. Bought it when it came out and it’s now a collector’s item. $$

I have Third Mind going again - really suits my mood

recommended it to a acquaintance and he said Morning Dew isn’t a Dead song ( they didn’t write it ... duh, I didn’t know... so check out Bonnie Dobson - at Folk City ( EP ) on Tidal...
I should really get to bed, but having one of those nights when my system simply sounds extraordinarily kick ass tonight. Great soundstage width, depth, imaging out the yin yang. Why the heck does that happen at times? Can’t figger it out....so, another spin....

Maazel conducts Bizet - L’Arlesienne Suites 1&2, Jeux D’Enfants. The Cleveland Orchestra. London/DECCA 1980
Bkeske, Harmonic convergence?  Or, maybe the electricity.  Sounds like what happens with my stereo late into the night. Imaging, soundstage, and even the notes become more defined and more liquid at the same time.  
Blonde on Blonde   Greatest album ever made.  Almost 54 years ago and it seems like yesterday.
@bkeske The Nightfly is one of my all-time favorites, probably one of my most played records.
My theory:
1.) late at night = better background signal to noise ( easy to prove )
2.) better power quality
3.) cable dielectric has formed by running signal for hours.. get DBS if ya want to skip this step
4.) small bits in the boxes also formed ( Brinkmann bias everything for a reason = warmed up
5.) tired = open mind, less distracted by events of the day...
@tomic601

5.) tired = open mind, less distracted by events of the day...

This was the first thing I thought of after a very long day. Other things can indeed come into play, I have no doubt, but I bet many times this happens it is simply a better state of mind to listen, or perhaps, just let your system do what it does without over analyzing everything. 

I’m very guilty of that ;-)
Re late night sq

i don’t dispute the human factor. I know that beyond it though there are very real differences in the sound from my systems when the rest of the world is quiet(er).
Cowboy Junkies - At the End of Paths Taken ( Server )

wish this available on LP