Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
@bdp24  Posts put me in mind of another maybe parallel example of a very good musician who makes not so good albums:  Richard Tee.   I mean that guy is to me one of the best “studio” piano players of all time, right up there with Larry Knechtel, but on other people’s records - not on his own - they just don’t have it.  And it’s a shame - he doesn’t even play all that great on them.  A disappointment to me really.  
Kiln House by Fleetwood Mac. My favorite FM album, by my fave FM line-up. It displays their love of 1950's Rock 'n' Roll, my favorite era.
James - I do not... but I need to spend some serious leisure time in Italy to make up for labors there.... wife was born in Vicenza ... so I expect to get no pushback...

do you know the hotel ?
But this is a positive forum, and I digress...

Robert Palmer
Sneakin’ Sally Through The Alley
Island Records Reissue 

@tomic601  Yes!  Ahhh, Perfecto place to take the Lovely War Department.  So I will give you a hint:  It is best reached by water - the kind of thing I know you love.  
Now, Steve Earle & The Dukes (& Duchesses) "The Low Highway"

I'll be up all night folks.....................
I felt the same about the albums Sklar, Russ Kunkel, Danny Kortchmar, and Craig Doerge made in the 1970's, when they were known as The Section. Good musicians, not good music. Happens all the time. ;-)
@bdp24 
I have one of their albums, Fork It Over, which is imho pretty darn good.
I felt it was cohesive and was actually what I would define as good music and a great test record to boot.
Or am I just showing my poor taste here.... lol
@spiritofradio  - How is that remaster of  Mindy Smith - "One Moment More"? I have the CD from when it was originally released. The first track - "Come to Jesus" is an incredibly good song and the sound quality was very good on the CD. 
Quatermass - Quatermass

Conlon Nancarrow - Complete Studies for Player Piano

Paul Kantner - Blows Against the Empire

Jorma Kaukonen - Ain’t In No Hurry

Jimi Hendrix - BBC Sessions

Scraping Fetus Off the Wheel - Nail
James - thanks for the link - I think I need to jack up the budget for the trip :-) man no kidding write a song..... wow
ELP - Trilogy ( sadly a G on play grade ... argh, into the cull pile it must go... ) 
@slaw how is the live album ? I am not holding much hope on my concert tickets - September as I recall.... argh
@tomic601 ,

It’ll be on after I finish the SE records. It is now flat. BTW, "Terraplane" rocks!!!
Steve Earle "Ghosts of West Virginia"
Interesting, this record is in mono. I ( a buyer doesn’t know it until they see the record label).
I don't have a problem with mono, a buyer should know what they're getting before the purchase.
Hi,
The Creatures -Boomerang, first UK issue (DMM) -sounds superb
Talking Heads - The name of the band is..., Japan original - same as above
Jimmy McGriff -Cherry, German first issue (1966)
Still dipping into my Solti-Edition Volume 6:

1) Beethoven Symphony  #7 (a very nice version), Wiener Philharmonker 1966

2) Franz Von Suppe Overtures, London Philharmonic 1960

3) Tchaikovsky Symphony #5, Orchestre du Conservatoire de Paris 1968

All DECCA
Nice to see someone bringing a bit of class to the rowdy rabble assembled here......
😇😇
Uber - so far only two mono:

Satchmo Plays King Oliver ( AFLP 1930 circa 1960 there is a stereo version 5930 )

and

European Concert Recordings by Ambassador Satch ( CL 840 circa 1955 )

this disc has a $3.98 de Haan’s HiFi Stores sticker on the cover ! $38.09 today
There goes the hood...

Wildest Organ in Town ! - Billy Preston

( Capitol SY 4644 )

this is god Friday fun... 
Slaw
Just inserted the Hydra 2 and Diamondback pc this morning.
Also got a bonus Venom Defender plug in module thrown in.
Going to spin Trigger Hippy later when I am relaxed which with daughter thinking her world is ending after her surgery might only be accomplished with the aid of some liquid comfort!!

I have the Hydra 2 sitting on the tiled floor while I decide what to do, isolate or support.
May have to warm it up first with 

Fork It Over by The Section.

See if it is as good as my memory tells me as unusual to be at odds with Eric’s views.