Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Hi,
Yello - Toy (2016)
Jah Wobble's Invaders from the Heart - Rising above Bedlam (1991)
Karl Hector & the Malcouns - Ngunga Yeti Fofa (2013)
Chris Bowden - Time Capsule (1996)

@uber, yeah, instrumentals are Usually best for canturbury type records. Some exceptions might be songs like Who We Are on I can see your house from here and some of Sinclair’s more whimsical lyrics on which the style seems well suited.
+1 @spiritofradio 

Robert Wyatt ‎– The End Of An Ear (CBS 1970) [1977 RE]

Neil Young, Crazy Horse & The Bullets "American Stars 'n Bars"  from the box set.
Reiner / Chicago- Dvorak - New World

into

Marley / Wailers - Babylon by Bus

with a heavy heavy emphasis on the protest songs...
Paganini 
variations on God Save the Queen 
variations on Nel Cor Piu non mi Sento
Caprice no 17 Eb Major 
Caprice no 24 a minor 
Ruben Varga 
Got in my big order of Steve Earle today. Gonna start chronologically backwards with later pressing first. Doubt if I listen to all today though.

"Washington Street Serenade"

Had no idea Allison Moorer was a staple on SE’s records.
@slaw Allison is ex sister in law and my opinion much more talented than her sister
@tomic601 ,

That's very interesting. I always loved Shelby. Really never heard of Allison until the two came out with their lp a couple years ago. Always had a crush on Shelby.
While waiting on "Townes" to clean....The Teskey Brothers "Half Mile Harvest"

Wow! "HMH" does sound so goood!
Listening to Allison Moorer’s early albums helped get me into that side of country - worlds of music I’d missed during a big gap during the 90’s while we were having kids at home and I was working like a pig at the office and not playing new records.  She is the real deal man.

Moody
The Gentle Rain
PP

@uber & @noromance , do you know this record?  You might like it.

I do not Spirit but will add it to my Qobuz list... which just seems to get ever larger.
Lol.
Right now.

Time Passages .... Al Stewart.
@reubent ,

The liner noters included in "WSS"... Steve mentions he’d love for Allison to move to NYC with him. That's from 2007.
I think She opened for him on tour (Europe?) and they wound up together afterward.  I actually got turned on to Steve Earle (and to buddy) by listening to Allison.  Funny now to think about that.  

I wanna like the platter
The gravy doesn’t matter...
@uber.  Yeah, it’s a little difficult to keep my “give it a try” song list to a manageable length.  You fellows give me a lot of good ideas.  
16 Horsepower ‎– Sackcloth ’N’ Ashes A&M 1995) [RE on LP (Music On Vinyl 2012)]

What better than driving, religious fervor in the poems of a madman to spur the stirrup?
noromance +1 for Joe's Garage. Love those albums 

Still enjoying Ziggy Stardust. Have not listened to this one in a while & am amazed how much my system has improved! 
Been listening to many sides of Sir Georg Solti Solti-Edition Vol. 6, Mostly choral numbers. Decca. Released 1981.

But, need a change of pace, so:

The Chamber Society of Lincoln Center. 4 LP box set from 1975. The Classic Record Company, for the Book-Of-The-Month-Club. Yea, when I bought it I though, this will probably really stink, but was supposedly in great condition and cheap. So took a chance. Glad I did, as this set is very nicely recorded, mic’d well, has a great soundstage and imaging, and it was mastered to provide that ‘your are going to get what was played’ approach, you can feel the room, you can clearly hear the musicians breath into their instruments, etc. which I like, a lot. Pressed onto heavy vinyl too. It’s fairly available on places like Discogs, for really pretty cheap (someone is selling a copy right now in VG+ condition for $.50), and IMO much better than some bigger label recordings of chamber music. If interested in this type of music, highly recommended.
John Coltrane - Wheelin’
Dire Straits - Love over gold

Makers Mark on the rocks 
@slaw 

Me too, and especially finding those odd gems of recordings produced by the most unlikely people/companies.
Great run of Bowie albums Boxer.

I just bought Scary Monsters today!

Rust Never Sleeps is possibly my fave Young album.

Talk in Code .... Glen Burtnick.
The Times They are A-Changing ..... Bob Dylan mono.

I am mighty impressed with my new mono setup.
Bob is sitting on his high stool between my speakers playing an in house concert just got me.😉😉