and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Hi,
The Great Jazz Trio - Direct from LA, EW Japan original 
Steely Dan - Pretzel Logic, MCA USA reissue
Steely Dan - Countdown to Ecstasy, ABC Japan original
Giles, Giles & Fripp - The cheerful Insanity of.., Deram Japan
@petg60, very tasteful set indeed. Is that pressing of countdown to ecstasy a good one. My reissue copy has a water damaged cover and The vinyl in questionable condition.
Flash
Eponymous 1972 PP?

@Uber,  do you know this record?   If not I think you’d like it. 
Yes, this Dead set is a gem, IMHO better that the Cornell show that same year, the Cornell show’s instrumental mix is off, listen to (for) Jerry, he is kind of buried in the mix with Bob and Keith both more prominent 
Wow.  Nice.  That’s being patient. I have the Portland memorial coliseum set.  Do you know that one? I like it but I don’t think the Sonics are really the best thing about it.  
Spirit 
i have streamed some Flash but do not own any records of theirs atm.
Yes it is up my alley so to speak.
bkeske,
There are sooooo many "odd" classical box sets out there. Sounds like you found a good one though!

From earlier today...
Grateful Dead / Without a net
I had a cartridge I wasn’t thrilled with, it is a solid performer but not stellar, so I wanted to wait, I have a couple other sealed ones I am waiting for the right time.
I agree the sonics on the Portland show leave something to be desired especially the first few numbers, but they were dealing with “the wall “, that must have been a monster to get settled into a room especially. 
I also have Dicks Picks 24 sealed and waiting which is the first time they played a show with the wall, it sounds good on CD so this vinyl should be great, do you have that one?

Nope.  Don’t have either 24 or 34 RSD.  24 is 130 sealed and 34 is 160 sealed.   Wonder if that means anything.  
Yes
The Yes Album
2018 Rhino Records 

Makes other early-70s prog sound like novelty acts by comparison
Sometimes my music can fit a down mood or a heavy groove but at other times (and this is more amazing to me) it can be such a positive message, even uplifting.  
Steve Howe and Chris Squire make the pentatonic scale into joy.  
@slaw rescued a misfit pressing for me with usonic clean and a run thru the magic flattner !!! Thanks so much Steve!!!

Patty Griffin- 1,000 Kisses

Stolen Car is my song off this disc, I would love to see Patty and Jason Isbell do this...

also Steve very generously included his “ My Mat “...The Patty album is so damaged that I was hesitant to try the mat on this disc, but I did and it’s a winner :-))) more thoughts later but many many thanks Steve !!!
I have both on CD and 24 is better, I was disappointed with CD of 34 but the vinyl is sweet, I thought 24on CD sounded good and revisited the CD to confirm so I think the 24 on vinyl will also be good, it came out more recently, that might explain the price, it isn’t scarce yet. 
other than the obvious superior sonics of vinyl, there is also the plantgent process that is employed to recitify the flaws inherent in mobile tape recording with dynamic power supplies and the effects of the ravages of time, this was not used on the CDs  as it wasn’t available 
Pay to much attention to the 5% increase in fluidity of the Stratocaster and completely miss how 45 rpm transforms the drums.... this pressing is a beast....
Billy Cobham
Spectrum
1973 Atlantic OP

BC, Tommy Bolin, Jan Hammer, Lee Sklar, Ron Carter, et. al.

@j_damon, Thanks! Very thoughtful of you to re-listen and respond.  I think I know what to do.  
Hi,
@spiritofradio, its a good one and still sounds fresh and dynamic, i can't say the same for Pretzel Logic which is a bit flat. The Cheerful Insanity...sounds fantastic (a bit cheerful). 
@spirit there are 6 records on DP 34 and only 5 on DP 24, that might account for the price difference somewhat 
@j_damon, @boxer12,  I just ordered this:  

https://anthology.vinylmeplease.com/products/vmp-anthology-grateful-dead?utm_campaign=anthology&...

I really like this company.  Don’t necessarily know the provenance of the remastering and pressings they re-market but all the records I’ve ordered from them sound great.  
Keats
Eponymous
1984 EMI

Peter Bardens (Camel) on Keyboards. Connections to Alan Parsons abound.
That looks like a nice collection of the dead through the years, I have mostly o/p of those with some remastered 45rpm that are well done, there is a version of Eyes of the World on that one “Without a Net” with Branford Marsalis that is worth the price of the album 
Benny Goodman Trio-Quartet-Quintet - S/T [1936-8 recordings] ‎ (RCA Victor 1956 mono)

While sounding of its era, it still captures the color and vitality of the live acoustic with more delicacy than many flat modern digital recordings.  

The Benny Goodman Quartet‎ - Together Again! (RCA 1964)

A Dynagroove recording. Sounds great too. Must be something to do with the: 
"...highly ingenious computers - electronic brains - have been introduced into audio for the first time."

Little did they know.

Strawbs ‎– Grave New World (A&M 1972)

Brit folk replete with brass. NM/NM copy with booklet scored in Newbury Comics for $3.
Sweet recording and album (with a little 70s transistor hash.)

@tomic601 ,

Regarding The Thorns, side 1, especially track 1 does sound more Tom Pettyish. Side two is more CSN, IMO.