Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Highway 61 Revisited ..... Bob Dylan.

Original Columbia Mono recording.

Actually very very good indeed!
Got my live edge walnut slab back from the wood dudes today, HRS spring / isolators are next. Will post a pic in Casa Pacifica system photos...
James - yes building an amp stand for the RM-9 Tube amp. Trying to talk war Dept. Into a bunch of live edge stuff sprinkled about the Condo.... this is my not so stealthy introduction....

wish me luck
Jean-Luc Ponty -- Individual Choice

Just got a pristine German pressing delivered from a UK seller. It sounds absolutely fantastic. The album that turned  me on to Jean-Luc and open the doors to so many other forms of music
Great album there, Simao.

Ponty was on my tt only two nights ago.

One year ago I never would have thought I would listen and enjoy that type of music but jazz/fusion has got a good grip on myself right now.
All Szell and the Cleveland Orchestra from my latest Discogs purchase (what can I say, a proud ‘homer’):

Incidental Music; Shubert - Rosamunde & Mendelssohn - A Midsummer Night’s Dream. Columbia re-release/master. 1973

Brahms, Piano Concerto #2 Leon Fleisher. Epic. Date unknown, originally released in 1962. Mono.

Brahms Double Concerto in A minor. Oistrakh & Rostropovich. Angel. Re-release. Recorded in 1969. Excellent. Really good Recording for an Angel release, which can be inconsistent. Their first Recording of the Cleveland Orchestra.
One more...

Karajan conducts Sebelius : Findlandia, Valse Triste, Der Schwan Von Tuonela, Tapiola. Berlin Philharmoniker. Deutsch Grammophon, German pressing. 1967.

Outstanding recording.
@bkeske  I used to tag along w audiophile buddy to catch Cleve in the 80’s - attend the pre concert lecture, eat well
- drive back to Columbus in the wee hours. a particular memory is a fantastic Mahler cycle... wow
@tomic601 Ah yes, the Christoph von Dohnányi years. Cleveland has had some very good conductors following Szell.

But, one of the biggest thrills is simply sitting in Severance Hall. Incredible place. It was Szell who made some big improvements to the hall, and hasn’t changed much since. 

I’ve got to get tickets for a couple of concerts when it gets open post virus. I have yet to see Franz Welser-Möst conduct, as he became the conductor right after I got divorced, and have never attended alone. But, the hell with that, nothing beats seeing a live orchestra in a hall like Severance.
Well it did not take long to end up with another turntable... lol.

In my defense I just wanted to set up an inexpensive mono system.

I bought an old Dual idler drive 1215 which will handle both mono and 78rpm so killing two birds with one stone.
The use of Ortofon 2m Mono cart with both the Mono and 78 stylus should work out really well.

Plus I previously owned a Dual 1019 and have a fairly good idea on what makes these tick, the task at hand will be to resist temptation and not go crazy with it!
Little Feat 
The Last Record Album 
repress
@slaw I’m trying a versaclean mixture with vacuum cleaner when not using US cleaning to great results, removed a slight haze that concentrated solution left behind 
@slaw.
Quick question on filters.
How often do you have to change the filter in your setup?
I am using a fuel filter but it became totally clogged up after just 5 or 6 pass through.
Guess there was a lot of grunge on those records... lol
Hi, @uberwaltz,

I don't have a definitive answer for you right now because all of the testing/try-outs I've done with one/two filters of different sizes and make-up. Add to that, my pre-steaming really helps prolong water/filter changes.

If I had to guess, and it's probably subjective, once every 6 months would be a good guess. That's cleaning an average of 60 records a month.

I think people who've never US cleaned before would be very surprised at how much junk comes off their "clean" lps.

@uber,   When I clean used records for the first time I wipe them up with a clean soft cloth before cleaning and get most of the obvious gunk off before it goes in the water.  Do you think that’s risky or an otherwise bad idea? 
I run a 2 micron pre filter on my Diesels and an on engine 2 as well and have a 10 micron German SEPAR filter on the fuel polisher, thinking that Rube Goldberg claptrap would be perfect for US record cleaning....
knowing your bin diving escapades Uber you might find an enzyme prewash on a vac system helpful- I like the Nitty Gritty myself....
As far as cleaning.
i do not even give a cursory wipe down prior to us cleaning and I do not have a pre steam set up.
so depending on dirt level it all goes in the tank....lol
and some of those $1 buys were really dirty....

maybe the fuel filter is a bit too tight and I need look for something a little looser, going to have to give it some thought.
@slaw I went down the SE rabbit hole pretty heavy with CD ripped to server - Dig him....
Uber - my Separ comes from a Florida company - Reverso- maybe call them for filter housing and a few filters...
@spiritofradio,

You didn't ask me but I like a slightly damp cloth for that, wiping lightly.
@tomic601

Separ? Nevermind, got it.

I use an enzyme premix to spread over lps prior to steam. Audio Intelligent (Down With Dirty Concentrate). It doesn't have a shelf life that I know of, doesn't need to be refrigerated, lasts forever. I've had my bottle for years and it's still over 2/3 full.

@slaw good to know, unfortunately the Nitty Enzyme does require refrigeration- never mixed it up with the half n half but....
"Folk Singer" after it’s first Vibrato clean.

This has to be one of my favorite lps that for some reason, I rarely play.

@tomic601,

I assume the NG enzyme fluid isn't a concentrate?
The Edgar Winter Group - "They Only Come Out at Night"

One from my youth. My original hand-me-down copy was beat. Found a nice clean replacement last year for $4.99 at my LRS.
While I love "Guy" , after it's first Vibrato clean, it's very apparent how inconsistent the lp is, song to song. 
Andre Previn conducts Rachmaninoff concertos #1 & 4. Leonard Pennario and the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra. RCA VIctor Red Seal. 1965

Mehta conducts Bruch violin concerto #1 & Lalo Symphony Espagnole. Los Angeles Symphony w/Pinchas Zukerman. CBS Masterworks. 1979

Horowitz plays Schumann’s Variations on a Theme by Clara Wieck & Kreisleriana. Columbia Masterworks. 1970