For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Uber,

On my 4th week out of work and my application was (just) approved. Thankfully, it's retroactive.
Slaw.
That really sucks but thankfully it looks like you got that behind you now and hopefully have some benefits heading your way pretty soon.

Out to Weldon, NC again on Sunday as our company have decided we need to get back to work.
Probably a good idea as the internet is dangerous to my wallet.
Uber,

If that’s close enough for a visit on you’re way back (if it’s near/on a weekend), you’re welcome to come by.

Oops! forgot about social distancing again. The invite is an open one.
Thx Slaw.

I will take you up on the invite one day but not next week I fear.

Robbie Robertson S/T
"Who Shot John?" really is a breath of fresh air, IMO, for a good blues/rock record these days. SQ = EX!
Mary Chapin Carpenter "Party Doll & Other Favorites" Not just a ' best of'  album, it has a combination of live performances from David Letterman to the Superbowl, some studio cuts all across nearly a decade.  But it holds up like a single body of work. Amazing production values, amazing musicianship, amazing vocals and amazing song selection.  Her version of Lucinda Williams 'Passionate Kisses' arguably put Lucinda on people's radar long before Car Wheels On A Gravel Road.
@slaw good to hear some revenue coming in... 

I was about to brag about warps and #%<>€€€€ !!!!!! If the Patty Griffin that arrived today is a freakin ski jumping nightmare !   Bummer
Uber keep me in the loop on Friday Harbour- my BC fishing season is dying on vine, but if I am up there, I am a scant 20 minutes South of Airport on you inbound leg....
@tomic601  - Say What? I just looked, and "Stormwatch" survived my ruthless culling activity. However, I don't remember actually listening to it to make that determination. So, on the TT it will go, after I complete my current selection......

YES - "Drama" - Kevin Gray remaster. I must say, it's pretty darn good.....
@tomic601 ,

Don't know if it would be worth it to you.....I'll flatten/clean it if you pay shipping both ways?
@reubent ,

Starting to worry about you're culling priorities?
@slaw  - Only worried that I may not have cut deep enough. I listened to everything I thought was "questionable" before tossing into the cull bin. I did not view "Stormwatch" as questionable at the time. @tomic601  comment does make me wonder if I should have played it before making a decision. I'll know in about half an hour, or so......
OK boys, I played Jethro Tull - "Stormwatch" and I'm still not sure. Not a great album, but a couple of good moments, especially "Dun Ringill". It stays....... for now.
Porcupine Tree, Fear of a Blank Planet.  First spin of disc2 since Santa brought it.  Awesome SQ.  
It’s been a while since I listened to these two TT lps. I’ve worked my way through them now with a new US clean and a new steam on the Live lp.

Made a substantial difference, especially to the Live lp which previously had a constant mild surface noise. Now it's mostly gone.
Finished listening to "Intriguer" after it’s first US clean. Noticeably better.

John Hiatt "Eclipse Sessions". Another of my lps that didn’t get a proper US clean. Will do later. Still sounds great!
LP 3 from Tedeschi/Trucks "Live" on the tt now. While it took a while to get these lps to my standards of cleanliness, it was totally worth it! 

"Eclipse Sessions" in the cleaner now.
@umrkretread  - Good Morning! And welcome to the "What's on your turntable tonight?" thread. Keep 'em coming........
@slaw and @reubent  oMG my culling comment was general, I had no idea or memory that Stormwatch was even under consideration.... I think for me it has it’s moments but is not the incredibly tight and intricate works like Songs from the Wood and Heavy Horses... I will keep it for now....
@slaw Steve it’s 1,000 kisses, which was probably the CD I first heard Patty on - so my disappointment is palpable- absolutely take you up on flattening and I get shipping both ways !!!!! :-) love it. I will be sure to throw a disc or two in there, gotta channel my inner Reubent 
@tomic601  - I'm in perpetual culling mode now. I have space for about 6-8 additional records in my rack, and once it overflows again, a-culling I will go. Based on my listening last night, "Stormwatch" will go onto my "potential cull" list. How long it will stay there, who knows? Depends on what comes into the house. 

Must be something in the air!
I made a cull again last night, out went 11 albums, not much but I doubt I will ever play them again.
This included 4 Stones albums all of which have terrible sq ( 3 live albums so not too surprising), couple Mike and the Mechanics, Rod Stewart etc.
Styx S/T.

Not in the cull pile!

Like early Journey, very different from their MTV huge commercial period of success.
Patty Griffin "1000 Kisses" freshly cleaned.

@tomic601,

Just a note about "1000 Kisses", my copy is super clean but there is inherent surface noise that is permanent. SQ is great in however.
Hey @nicks25,

I"ll have to check that one out.

Paul McCartney "Flaming Pie". Always liked it, SQ is very enjoyable,!