For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
https://www.usaudiomart.com/details/649610916-shun-mook-record-clamp/
OK who wants to take a stab at this one... Gotta know why and how this $4K record clamp is sonically better than the Sota I got for a hundo!
Post removed 
@slaw I was just the bass player at the cat house, the choice jobs like piano player and standup comic relief were taken.

she was a rusty clapped out Mustang with two flat wound stings and some gut off a standup - I named her Rosie...
Warren Zevon  "Wanted Dead or Alive" 

His first major label (Imperial) effort. I feel lucky to own my copy. Mint condition.
Wow @bgross,

My previous post was removed. Why? I really don't know. Maybe chakster is still on a roll?

The Shun Mook is a (weight), not a clamp. This might seem like a small issue, but in practice, it's a big issue.

@slaw - didn’t even get to see your post - why would it be removed? I mean seriously though, clamp/weight - it’s $4K! 
Who knows brother? This is a different day and age.
Audiogon is fastly becoming a 'relic".
OK people, I bought tons of records in the last 18 months.  Most of this time, my chinese US tank was out of commision. I still pre-steamed all lps coming in.

Amy Helm "This Too Shall Light". Played it yesterday. Recently US cleaned it. Putting it on now. Hopefully, I'll have even more great things to say?

Love you all.
Yes, the Amy Helm lp is more enjoyable. Hopefully, most of you know, Amy is Levon's daughter.

She does a great cover of "Mandolin Wind"!
Thanks Slaw, I'll check her out

The String Cheese Incident / Song in my head
@slaw last I checked your 80 kHz tank was not in stock - thinking I will make due w Nitty for a bit ....
I posted to you last week, (you need to email Louis, with your interest, and request an email when they become available.)
@6t5-gto,

"Morning Phase" happens to be one of the many lps
(caught) in my cleaning mis-happenings. US cleamed and playing now.
Hey @big-greg,

I own the  MFSL"Pearl" 45rpm

Gonna put it through the US clean.
@slaw I just got it from my lrs (Rainy Day Records) Discogs store. 30 bucks, close to NM.
Hall & Oates - Abandoned Luncheonette. This is my one and only Better Records "Hot Stamper". A friend gave it to me. I guess I got my money's worth.
I have the MFSL and agree. I have a $4 copy from my local record store that's pretty nice also. It doesn't have the sonics of the Hot Stamper, but plays a lot better and sounds really good in its own right. 
Allman Brothers "Live @ Fillmore East"  pink label/gonna start w/ side 4
Regarding playing dbl/lps that are pressed for record changers, I think this approach works well now. BTW, this pressing sounds fantastic!
Various ‎– 4th Annual Bluegrass & Country Festival Tapes Recorded Live In Telluride (Flying Fish 1977)

Found this in my collection. Nice surprise.

Jean Ritchie ‎- High Hills And Mountains (Greenhays 1979)

Kentucky Bluegrass meets Irish folk. Solid recording. Great music.

@big_greg 
Space Ritual? Nice. Hopefully the original gatefold! Space is deep.
Hello all, hope your weekend is going well.
Had a wonderful week of just listening to music, tweaking stuff and tidying up the system.
But my biggest change that has me grinning ear to ear was to my 401.
Namely to the stock platter.
$650 plus for an aftermarket one?
Hmm, let’s see.
$18 and 15oz of weight added and now nearly as inert as petrified wood, no ringing when I rap my knuckles on it now.

Bass weight and depth is out of this world, the soundstage has grown by a goodly amount, very happy.

Livin on the Fault Line by The Doobie Brothers is sounding mighty fine to my ears.

Take care all and stay safe!
@noromance It's a repress. It does have the 3-way gatefold though. Unfortunately, it also has a gnarly warp.
@noromance ,

By definition, space IS deep.

@big-greg,

You gotta invest in a flattener. 
I keep going through and cleaning this stack of old albums left to me and was pleasantly surprised by this set of covers (e.g., “Walk On By”).  The album cover had what looked like a rag-tag, almost cartoonish, bunch of characters and I assumed the music would be just as hokey.  But it was actually relaxing.

”Baha Marimba Band Rides Again”, A & M Records