Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Hendrix - Band of Gypsys, brand new 180 gram vinyl, really noisy. The music sounds great, but the noise is distracting. 
Talk Talk ‎- Life's What You Make It (12" Extended Version) (EMI Music 1985)

Taking a tip from Uberwaltz,
Steve Winwood: Back in the Highlife Again.
Forgot what a good album that is. Been 10+ years.
Thanks

Arc of a Diver spins tomorrow
uber not on Tidal or Qobuzz yet, today the list is : spotify, apple music, deezer and google play
can purchase at itunes store

suscribe to Junkies at Latent Recordings...
Steve Winwood is on the bill with Steely Dan (Fagen) for a summer concert tour. I saw the same tour 2-3 years ago (with Becker that time) and it was fantastic. Winwood's set was fantastic. Hope to see the show again this summer, if concert season even happens.... :~(

Ghosts sounds characteristic and like it has good production.  Great separation and dynamics.  Balanced electric and acoustic in the mix.  Plan to pre-order this if I can.  
Current 93 ‎– Thunder Perfect Mind ([1992] Spheres 2017 RE purple)

A masterpiece. Different for sure.

Thank the lord the USPS is still delivering!
3 fixes in the mail today.

Love Over Gold
And two brand new albums by Spocks Beard, both include the album on CD as well so they will be ripped and added to the NAS.
Double score imho.

One or more will be up later.
The email I got from Timmons said Ghosts was intended to be released as a double “ mirror “ album w All that Reckoning. Ghosts was written after the death of their Mother. They have test pressings but can’t finish for now w virus. They also say no CD.
i am holding out for Tidal or Qobuz release to listen and hope we can preorder Vinyl soon
Tried a Stereophile recommendation. Aaron Diehl, "The vagabond". Sparse jazz recording of piano, drums, and bass. Mood music. probably not everyone's cup of tea. Superb recording on Tidal though....
Tomic
No just the original 33usa release.

Love Over Gold .... Dire Straits 

A fair description at NM from seller I would say.
Tim - thanks for the music recommendation:-) available 96x24 on Qobuz  , perfect for rain lashed day on the coast
@mr_m
noromance, I have a later "Current 93" (Black ships ate the sky) & have to tell you that one is weird even by my standards :-). I’ll have to check out "Thunder Perfect Mind". Thanks
@boxer12 If anyone had Current 93 here, it would be you!
Black Ships is good.

Current 93 ‎- All The Pretty Little Horses/The Inmost Light (Durtro ‎1996)

Roger Whittaker - Best Loved Ballads (Heartland 1986)

Needed something wholesome for the Quarantine Blues. Dad loved this guy. Solid recording.
Ha! Took it off after 3 tracks. 

Home-Service ‎- Alright Jack (Making Waves 1986)

Stanley Clark “Journey to Love” 

Bob’s Device’s Sky10 SUT now in the system.  The Kiseki Purpleheart is loving the load it is presenting at the 1:5 setting.  
That’s a nice cartridge you got there @drrsutliff and +1 on the Stanley Clark.  He could get a little flashy on those solo albums but what a musician.   

Jefferson Starship ‎- Dragon Fly (Grunt 1974)

Bought this on 1/12/1981. Hadn't played it in 30 years but knew all the words.