Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Uber - my plan is to stay off lists... @slaw deserves the vinyl midnite legend status... Slaw Pirate Radio in another time. I need my beauty sleep - all my friends say it ain’t working
Uber - I have also been sustaining my “ habit “ via Discogs and Audiogon w mixed results...for example Some Girls ( promo, banned insert, timing strip ) is as advertised minty and met expectations ( as it should for $$$$.5 )
War Child - Tull does not meet and will go to some needy home for wayward audiophile Flautists...
@slaw and Uber can u pm me the Parts list for your home brew US cleaning system... social distancing safety gear.... war department approves all such related expenses 
Tomic
Its all good
You are probably better getting it from Slaw as I am sure he is much more on top of the game than I am.
Mine is dead simple and cheap.
I was going to link to the thread where I got my "parts list" from but I cannot find it now...grrr

I fixed my need for a vinyl fix.
Without going into incriminating details our LRS "allowed" select customers to visit while they were cataloguing and hey if anybody happened to see an album or two they liked and had cash...….
Say no more, say no more......
+1 on the Nick Cave @noromance 

——————

Peaky Blinders 
Soundtrack Compilation 
2019 UMC

Red Right Hand haunts me nearly constantly lately.  
Thanks for the referral James !
streaming Caleb Caudle - Carolina Ghost
mighty enjoyable

Strung out on hot wax

I have the social distancing

Blues

My local record shack

Has not been deemed essential

By the man

Who makes the rules

@drrsutliff 

Too funny, I just bought that album today!
Supposed to be near mint so will see when it arrives!
😇😇
Tomic.
I am just doing basic cleaning with that rig but works well enough for me.
Slaw will have a load of tips to help out I am sure, additives, temp, time, filters etc.
U - When you do play your new copy of Love Over Gold - Private Investigations, see if you hear a tossed bottle bouncing and breaking on pavement (left channel, just after the bent guitar note that sounds like a cat's meow). 
Private Investigations ain’t....

fun

i shall listen at 45 rpm when condo and beach life subside....
Don't wanna make it too easy for you - 
...a few seconds before a door opens.
Bessie Jones ‎- So Glad I’m Here (Rounder 1975)
Lovely spacious live sound. Great liner notes. A capella voices, hand claps, knee slaps. Historic album.

Monks Of The Abbey Of St. Thomas ‎- A Treasury Of Gregorian Chant, Vol. III (Vox Productions 1966)

Jean-Joseph Mouret, M. Richard De Lalande, Jean-Baptiste Lully, Pierre Cochereau, Armand Birbaum ‎– Musiques Royales A Notre Dame (Turnabout ‎1968)

Robert Schumann; [Konzertstück For 4 Horns And Orchestra In F Major Op. 86] / Konzertstück For Piano And Orchestra In G Major Op. 92 (Nonesuch ‎1965)

Just Op.92 tonight. Magnificent. He died insane at 46.

Glen Miller
The Complete Glen Miller 1941-1942 (Volume VIII)
RCA Mono 1980

Sounds pretty good

Bill Evans - Living In The Crest Of A Wave (Elektra 1984)

Immaculate recording. Sounds processed though. Full bass and detailed top. Anyone know if it's digital?

Noromance.

Last time I played it, I thought it sounded a little crackly.
So ran it through the us cleaning this morning along with a bunch of albums.

Sounds MUCH better now!
Duke Ellington And His Orchestra ‎- Ellington At Newport (Columbia 1956 6eye)

A classic. Notes indicate the crowd of over 7000 were wildly dancing on their seats forcing the police to signal to the Duke to stop. 
Uber, reminds me I should do some US cleaning of all the albums played tonight. I'm guilty of prefering to play them and endure less than quiet on a few. 
Grateful Dead 
Houston Texas 11/18/72
@noromance F&S definitely fly under the radar, they were fantastic unfortunately playing “hillbilly music “ won’t get you notice in the serious music circles 
@noromance so what’s the Final Cut pressing to own ?
just streamed it and loved it... not saying it will displace Animals as my fave.... but....
Noromance.

Guilty as charged as well on playing vs cleaning... lol.

Near the Beginning..... Vanilla Fudge 
Charles Lloyd and the Marvels - I long to See You

the lead off track is Dylan’s Masters of War..

Perfectly suits my mood after Floyd - The Wall