Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
I have a new, in box, double boxed, Bob Dylan "The Original Mono Recordings".

I already have a copy...that I love, BTW. 

This one is sealed, I have $180.00 in it. Not looking to make a profit.
Anyone interested?
@slaw thanks for the Lisa Live in Dublin tip...streaming that now

love learning new stuff from y’all 
BTW .. y’all is a southern thing

Must have picked that up during your college days ?
Steve - my time at Duke was limited - most classes were in 8 countries abroad where y’all didn’t translate all that well. I suspect I picked that up during our three years + in lovely charming and very Southern Charleston, SC

Last nite I was too fried to work the TT
did hospital jail break yesterday with father in law. Got him settled in at his home and got the War Dept safely home after her nearly 5 day stint there with him....

My hat off to all those who are the heavy lift caregivers and health professionals of the world...
Tomic
The better half has been working 12 hour days last few weeks looking after her patients who are all over 87.
She is beat every night.
Not sure how she does it. I don't think I could.

I even learned how the oven works.....
@tomic601 ,

I get it bro. Mom had a hair-line fracture last weekend...I stayed with her all this week
Godfrey Hirsch ‎- At Pete's Place, New Orleans (Coral 1965 mono)

Strangly addictive in its chill vibe. VG+ unfortunately. 
@noromance rolling the dice with ya brother - advertised as NM ( unopened ) copy of At Pete’s Place for $10 USD....God i love Discogs and the mailman...
Bobby Dukoff ‎- Swingy Saxy Sound (Stereoddities 1959?)

This guy engineered a bunch of sax mouthpieces. He died aged 93 in 2012 and his company still sells them. Very mellow sax with some funky Hammond B3 type organ.

Bobby Dukoff And His Orchestra ‎– Sweet Swingin’ Sax In Stereo (RCA Camden ‎1959)

This is insane. Great recording. Great sax, piano and crystal clear drumkit and some vibes. Then accompanying the music is a a ’dooo di doooo de doo’ female vocals by a one Lois Winter. $1. NM.

Ralph Marterie And His Orchestra ‎- A Salute To The Aragon Ballroom (Mercury 1953)

A WW2 navy man who mastered the trumpet at 17. Okay. So it’s biggish band and a couple of tracks are a bit manic. And it’s a tribute to ballroom.
But there are more than a few numbers on this you must dim the lights for. Magic lies in these grooves. Soaring warm trumpet. Get drunk or stoned. And turn it up.

"Get drunk or stoned"   Either way, is "highly" dependant on what part of the country one lives in.
Flatt & Scruggs ‎- Folk Songs Of Our Land (Columbia 1962 mono)

Recording is excellent. If this was released now, it would be acclaimed. Forget 200grm audiophile recordings. There is banjo and fiddle in this which’ll learn ye how an instrument sounds, ye’hear? Buy this.

@slaw Ha! More evocative than anything. I had to give up the craft ales and won’t even pop a Tylenol!

Love AC/DC Let There Be Rock.
+1 on "Farewell Transmission"

noromance & spirit, Acetone is another one of those great bands that flew below the radar. Shame the lead singer/bass player took his life. Another conflicted musician... 

Nick Cave / Lazarus 
Ella Fitzgerald ‎- Sings Sweet Songs For Swingers (Verve 1959 mono)

Thanks @boxer12

Fleetwood Mac  Tango in the night

Jackson Brown   Solo Acoustic 2

Robert Cray   Strong Persuader

Otis Redding   The Very Best of Otis Redding

Robert Palmer  Sneakin Sally through the alley

Dire Straits     Dire Straits

Lowell George   Thanks I'll eat it here

Ry Cooder     Bop till you drop

Death Vessel / Nothing is precious enough for us 
The name of this band is misleading. It is not a metal band. It is however a great band. Electric folk is as close as I can get to labeling it.